Well, I didn`t see that there is an option for clipping objects now. But well. This is how we had to do it back then! A quick guide on how to clip multiple engines together (only works with heat-damage off).
Guide to Clip Multiple Engines
How to Clip
- Place an Engine
- Select the Engine with left klick
- Place another Engine
- Select both Engines
- Place next Engine
- Select all Engines
Hold left klick on Selection, move it around, then back to where its supposed to be. Klick on an empty spot to end Selection. And its done.
You can do this with as much Engines as you want and with any Object you want.
Make sure to turn off Heat-Damage, as the Engines will almost instantly Explode as soon as you lift off!
Recommended for You
- Spaceflight Simulator – How to Get in Orbit Real Smooth
- Spaceflight Simulator – How to Get to BP Files for Editing
- Spaceflight Simulator – How to Translate the Game Into All Other Languages
- Spaceflight Simulator – How to Get Infinite Build Area (and Some Other Stuff)
- Spaceflight Simulator – Official FAQ