Problem of recurring queries regarding the EULA after login in the launcher.
Guide to Fix Launcher EULA
- Navigate to your Star Wars: The Old Republic installation folder (…\steamapps\common\Star Wars – The Old Republic)
- Check if the “eula.settings” is present in the root directory:
- Open the editor and save an empty file in the root directory under “eula.settings” (Pay attention to the file type: “All files”!).
- Start the SWTOR Launcher as usual, log in and accept all the EULA hints.
- Delete the “eula.settings” again and restart the launcher including accepting the EULA notes again.
The problem should be fixed now.
When does the problem occur?
- Usually after verifying corrupted game files.