Tips and tricks how to get 100% achievements done in Survive in Space.
How to Obtain All Achievements
Like a walk through the park
- You will get this after you finish level 1 on easy difficulty.
Are you getting serious yet?
- You will get this after you finish level 1 on medium difficulty.
Now the real fun starts
- You will get this after you finish level 1 on hard difficulty.
Well congratulations I guess
- You will get this after you finish all 50 levels on easy difficulty.
You dont have to finish all levels in order to get this achievement, you can play level 1 50 times and achievement will unlock but for easy difficulty its better that you get through all levels.
You sure showed them
- You will get this after you finish 50 levels on medium difficulty.
If you want to solve this fast you can just repeat first boss 50 times and achievement will unlock,you dont have to solve every level.
You have earned developers respect
- You will get this after you finish 50 levels on hard difficulty.
Same as “you sure showed them” you can repeat first boss 50 times and achievement will unlock,you dont have to solve every level.
First one is the hardest or is it?
- Hazzard is the first boss you will encounter on level 10.after you kill him you will get achievement.
Glad we got that over with
- Narder is the second boss encounter on level 20.after you kill him you will get achievement.
Heh, she was kinda lovely
- Xila is the third boss you will encounter on level 30.after you kill her you will get achievement.
- Eldon is the fourth boss you will encounter on level 40.after you kill him you will get achievement.
Saving the best for the last
- Emperor is the last boss you will encounter on level 50.after you kill him you will get achievement.
Destroy 10 of them
- You will get this achievement immediately on first level after you destroy 10 enemy ships.
Destroy 50 of them
- You will get this achievement after you destroy 50 enemy ships.
Destroy 100 enemies
- You will get this achievement after you destroy 100 enemy ships.
Destroy 500 enemies
- You will get this achievement after you destroy 500 enemy ships.
It˙s a pinata boys
- You will get this achievement after you destroy 1000 enemy ships.
You will get this achievement somewhere in the end of your first playthrough.
You actually survived in space
- You will get this achievement after you destroy 5000 enemy ships.
You will get it on your third playthrough on hard difficulty, or you can farm it on easy difficulty on levels before last boss because they spawn most enemies. You can also choose from level selection to spawn additional enemies so you get this quicker.
Did we play this somewhere else?
- Play the asteroid mode. You can get it on any level just select spawn asteroids from level selection screen before you start any level.
What the heck are those?
- Play fortress mode. You can get this achievement at any level just select spawn fortresses in level selection menu before you start any level.
Keep them coming
- Play enemies mode. You can get this on any level just select additional enemies on level selection menu before you start any level.
This mode can also help you get sooner 5000 kills so you can keep it on every level.
Blast em up
- Destroy 10 enemy waves.
Nothing I can`t handle
- Destroy 50 enemy waves.
I should get a badge or something
- Destroy 100 enemy waves.
So much fun
- Destroy 500 enemy waves.
The first 3 achievements you will get after you finish all 50 levels on any difficulty. 500 enemy waves you will get after you finish 3 playthroughs (easy, medium, hard). Also you can farm achievement on any level and any difficulty.
- 1 – 9 And 11-19 have 3 waves (levels 10 and 20 are boss levels and they count as 1 wave).
- 21-29 and 31-39 have 4 waves (levels 30 and 40 are boss levels and they count as 1 wave).
- 41-49 have 5 waves (level 50 is boss fight level and he counts as 1 wave).
Blast some beats
- Add your own music.
You can add your own music to the game. When you first start the game option will pop up that you can add your music to the game. Achievement will pop up even if you dont add your music.
Upgrades and Ability Points
New stuff, awesome
- Spend player upgrade point.
You get an upgrade point each time you level up.
More new stuff, awesome again
- Spend 50 player upgrade points.
You will reach level 50 really quickly in your first playthrough.just spend those points.
My ships looks so good now
- Spend 100 player upgrade points.
This will be a little of a grind because you need to reach player level 100 and if you play on easy your first playthrough you wont reach it (you can add additional enemies, spawn asteroids and fortresses to increase you xp on each level).
Pimp my ship
- Spend 250 player upgrade points.
This will be a bit long grind because you need to finish three playthroughs in order to get to player level 250 (also add additional enemies, asteroids and fortresses so you get more xp). I farmed this achievement on my hard playthrough and I played only levels 11,12 and 13 with additional enemies and spawn fortresses and asteroids marked).
Spend that money
- Spend ability upgrade point.
Spend some more money
- Spend 20 ability upgrade points.
We are rich
- Spend 50 ability upgrade points.
The more you use your abilities the quicker you level them. There are 3 abilities in the game and this achievement is very easy because you will get that 50 ability upgrade points really quickly.
Keep pressing those buttons
- Use laser 20 times.
Laser is second ship ability. Just press w whenever that spell recharges.
The effects are exquisite
- Use laser 50 times.
Just use laser ability 50 times (W button).
Keep the pressure
- Use laser 100 times.
Just use laser ability 100 times (W button).
Don`t you ever run out of ammo?
- Use laser 250 times.
Just use laser ability 250 times (W button). You will get this near the end of your first playthrough. You can use ability upgrade points and player upgrade points for lowering cooldown on laser so it recharges faster during level.
Barrage under way
- Use homing missiles 20 times.
Homing missiles are ships third ability. Just press e whenever that spell recharges.
I love this attack
- Use homing missiles 50 times.
Just use homing missiles ability 50 times (E button).
You can`t hide from these
- Use homing missiles 100 times.
Just use homing missiles ability 100 times (E button). You will get this in first playthrough. You can use ability upgrade points and player upgrade points for lowering cooldown on homing missile ability so it recharges faster during level.
What do we got here?
- Unlock bonus on single ship.
Keep up the good work
- Unlock all bonuses on one ship.
- Unlock bonuses on all ships.
There are 5 different ships in the game,each with 3 bonuses. For unlocking bonuses you have to level mastery points of the ship. Maximum mastery points for ship is 90 points and that unlocks last bonus for that ship.you get mastery points for that ship by playing levels with it. Mastery points are awarded for each wave you get 1 mastery point. To get all ship bonuses as soon you get all 3 bonuses on 1 ship switch to other one and you should finish this achievement by the end of your third playthrough or you can farm it on easy by playing levels from 41-49 (5 waves levels).