If you’re running too many programs at once or simply not getting enough FPS in VTuber Plus, these optimisations will help you to reduce the resource usage and hopefully get a better performance while running VTP.
- Cap your game FPS to 60.
- Change your rendering resulution in VTuber Plus to 1280×720 under Render -> Resolution.
- Go to your Nvidia control panel.
- Add VTuber Plus as a program under Manage 3D Settings -> Program Settings.
- Set the following settings:
* Some of these settings might not be available for you, depending on the card and driver you’re using.
- Anistropic filtering: 8x
- Antialiasing – FXAA: On
- Antialiasing – Mode: Enhance the application setting
- Antialiasing – Setting: 8x
- Antialiasing – Transparency: Off
- CUDA – GPUs: All
- Low Latency Mode: On
- Max Frame Rate: 30
- Multi-Frame Sampled AA: On
- Power management mode: Prefer maximum performance
- Texture filtering – Anisotropic sample optimizastion: Off
- Texture filtering – Negative LOD bias: Clamp
- Texture filtering – Quality: High performance
- Texture filtering – Trilinear optimization: On
- Threaded optimization: Auto
- Triple buffering: Off
- Vertical sync: Off
You can try to adjust these settings in your AMD control panel if you own one.