Requirements for This Method of Leveling
- Helminth System which you can unlock when reaching Mastery Rank 8
- Regular Banshee warframe to subsume
- Augment for Banshee called Savage Silence
- Any explosive weapon, but we will get into that a bit later
- (Optional) Smeeta Kavat
- (Optional) Primed Sure Footed
The optional requirements are here to hopefully make the leveling easier and faster.
In order to level up your warframes very fast, u will be needing to unlock the Helminth system. If you don’t know what the helminth system is, here you go:
- To unlock the Helminth system, you must purchase the Helminth Segment Blueprint from Son, an NPC found in Demios’ Necralisk hub town. There are a few prerequisites before you can purchase this item: You must be Rank 3: Associate with the Entrati. You must be Mastery Rank 8 or higher to use the Helminth system
- Helminth is an Infested hivemind that resides in your Orbiter. This being can “subsume” Warframes, unlocking one of their abilities that can then be applied to any Warframe you own. Every Warframe has one ability that the Helminth can apply to your other Warframes, the ability in question being pre-determined
Helminth Subsume Warframe
The warframe that we are looking for to subsume is Banshee. Banshee is a sound-themed Warframe. Sophisticated acoustic powers enable Banshee to pinpoint enemy positions and weak spots, suppress gunfire sounds in her surrounding environment, and even emit trembling vibrations to topple her foes.
The ability that you will get when subsuming her is called SILENCE. Here is what the ability does:
- Banshee emits a sound dampening aura within 10 / 13 / 15 / 20 meters around her for 10 / 15 / 20 / 30 seconds. Enemies entering the aura will initially experience a sonic disturbance becoming momentarily stunned for 2 seconds; affected enemies remain deafened to sounds which alert them to the direction of nearby combat, as well as become unable to perform special abilities while within Silence’s influence.
- Aura radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Casting speed is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- Stun duration is not affected by mods.
- Unaware enemies will not become alerted when affected by the aura and will resume normal behavior after recovering from the stun.
- Enemies exiting then reentering the aura can repeatedly experience the stun again.
Silence will also deafen the caster, muffling all gunfire from friend, foe, and self alike.
We will be also using the augement for SILENCE called SAVAGE SILENCE which increases finisher damage by 300% while the ability is active (the mod scales from the amount of strength).
In my case, I will be using Gara to level her up since she needs a forma. What I also suggest is putting the SILENCE ability insted of the frames normal first ABILITY.
Any Explosive Weapon
You can use any explosive weapon, but I really suggest using the KUVA BRAMMA. (Smeeta kavat reason below) Here is the kuva bramma build that I am using.
The build as you can see is modded for full crit and fast charging since the bow in its base has really slow charge rate. Overall this build should work since it works in the steel path
Rundown of the mods we are using:
- Galvanized Chamber (for stacking up multishot)
- Serration (Damage)
- Vital Sense (Critical Damage)
- Hunter Munitions (30% chance to apply slash damage on critical hit)
- Primed Cryo Rounds (cold damage)
- Primed Firestorm (Important mod that increases the blast radius of the explosion of the weapon)
- Critical Delay (Critical Chance)
- Vile Acceleration (Increases fire rate at a small cost of damage)
- Vigilante Supplies (converts ammo on the floor to the bow ammo) [This one can be changed to any ammo mutation mod if you don’t have this one]
(Optional) Smeeta Kavat
I strongly suggest bringing the KUVA BRAMMA for multiple reasons. I said in the beginning of the guide that you can bring any type of explosive weapon, and you can but i really like the bow because when paired with the right set of mods you have insane blast radius damage, fast charges on the bow and also no reloading compared to any KUVA weapon or TENET weapon. Why I also like the BRAMMA is when u pair it with a SMEETA KAVAT with equipped CHARM mod that brings some buffs:
Since we are using a bow you’re striping out INSTANT RELOAD buff and REINFORCED SHIELDS since u wont be shot during the levelling if you’re fast enough.
If you are like me and dont have enough platinum for AFFINITY BOOSTER we are hoping that the smeeta kavat will proc affinity and will speed up the process of leveling.
This is the build im using for my SMEETA KAVAT.
Note: Be sure to put CHARM on the 1st slot because the weird polarity is called PRECEPT and the order of the mod matters if u have multiple precept mods in your loadout.
Modding the Warframe
When it comes to modding, you should be modding for max range and duration.
It doesn’t matter what mod u put on the aura slot as long as it matches the polarity to boost the amount of mods u can put in.
If this is a fresh build frame with no potato nor formas, this is not the way to build the loadout.
When it comes to aura slot I just put Toxin Resistance to get more capacity:
- Primed Continuity for duration (if u don’t have primed, a regular will do)
- Savage Silence (augment for the subsumed ability SILENCE)
- Primed Flow (a normal version can do as well, but the mod itself is not needed)
- Augur Message (duration)
- Stretch (range)
- Augur Reach (range)
- Primed Sure Footed (this mod is really needed cause any explosive weapon gives knockback, what u can do is use a normal sure footed with cautious shot on the bramma or whatever weapon you’re using for the levelling)
Location for Leveling
Similar to the famous focus farm on Adaro Sedna with equinox.