This guide is intended to inform the reader of the outcomes of various events in this time. For now, this is based on my own experience. I have not yet determined if the results are random, predetermined, or some combination. To figure what happens for each event, I saved a few in game days prior, selected an option, marked down what happens, and then reloaded.
Guide to Events
Anomaly Detected – Shrouded in Storms
Encountered while traveling to an Anomalous Planet in a Warp Storm during Days 150-200. In my case this was Ferrogar VII.
The flavor text claimed that the Edict was teleported to a different planet in the sector, but upon returning to the map the ship hadn’t moved. The planet, however, was replaced by Ferrogar VI, and had no Corruption. As I do not have access to any other sectors, I’m unable to verify if Ferrogar VII disappeared to the Florian system as the effect claims.
Suffered 1 Hull Damage, and the same effects as Bypass.
Two random Knights are Wounded, as well as Ectar, but you gain some loot. In my case this was a piece of Tier 2 equipment.
In my opinion, this is the most favorable option early on, assuming you are willing to suffer the wounds to your knights and the increased cost for Purity Seal Upgrades.
This will result in an Exterminatus on the world. It also Immobilizes the ship for 30 days, and the Grand Masters locks the Armoury for 30 days.
In my opinion, this is the least favorable option.
Recommended for You
- Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters – 100% Full Achievement Guide
- Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters – Status Effect List
- Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters – List of All Knight Passive Benefits
- Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters – Guide to Earning XP Awards in Battle
- Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters – Claiming Twitch Drops Guide