I got tired of trying to remember what every status effect does exactly, and I found nothing searching online since google is all click-bait trash these days, so I made this.
List of Status Effects
General Notes and Nomenclature
This page has general notes / thoughts / terms that apply broadly.
- Afflictions section is things classified as such, where Afflictions = debuffs.
- Boons section is things classified as Boons, where Boons = buffs.
- Purge: Remove buffs.
- Purify/Purification: Removes Afflictions.
- Resistance: Ability to resist afflictions.
- Focus: Increases the % chance of your knights to trigger Afflictions and Autos (My Note: This a flat percentage increase, so “10% Focus” will turn a “50% chance to trigger” into a “60% chance to trigger”
Boons – Positive Effects / Buffs
- Vile Effluence: +2 Melee Damage
Afflictions – Negative Effects / Debuffs
- Blinded: Afflicted target deals -X with their Ranged Attacks
- Crazed: Afflicted targets will randomly attack their allies.
- Dominated: Afflicted targets will attack it’s allies.
- Plagued: Afflicted target suffers X damage per turn.
- Enraged: Forces the Afflicted to attack the caster.
- Weakened: Afflicted target deals -X DMG with their melee attacks.
Be the first to comment