Some tips to increase the rates from getting rewards on Wild Hearts and make the RNG less tedious.
Tips and Tricks
You can use two skills; Acquisition Art and Connoisseur
- Acquisition Art: increases the amount of materials gained from a quest.
- Connoisseur: increases the chance of finding rare materials from a quest.
With the following bonus the final % resultis will be:
- 21% from Acquisition Art and 20% Connoisseur with 5% Axial Foil
- 31% Acquisition Art and 10% Connoisseur with 5% Axial Foil
Here’s a list of some items in game that grants some %:
- Frozen Fort Gauntlets and Frozen Fort Hakama both increase your Acquisition Art by 5% each.
- Harvest Canyon Gauntlets and Harvest Canyon Hakama increase your Connoisseur by 5% each.
- Every weapon class has a X of Nature’s Splendor on the bottom left of the tree one branch away from its final boss counterpart, consisting of both 10% Acquisition Art and 10% Connoisseur.
Foods to improve Acquisition Art:
- Spiral Fern: 3% Acquisition Art 5% Axial Foil (Increases stamina loss) , Food cost: 35
- Dried Spiral Fern: 6% Acquisition Art, Food cost: 55
- Smoked Dried Spiral Fern: 8% Acquisition Art, Food cost: 55
Some Talismans give bonus too that myself didn’t get yet but i think it’s possible.
I found this usefull info somewhere in the web and i hope it help you too.
Be the first to comment