A guide to all achievements in the full game (does not include any information from the prologue). This guide obviously contains spoilers.
How to Obtain All Achievements
- Get rid of Victor’s fleshlight.
Victor hides his fleshlight in his end table in the bedroom above the shop.
Toss it in the bin in the kitchen.
- Ask every possible question during your telephone conversation with Dr. Austerlitz.
Self explanatory - Don't end the call with Dr. Austerlitz until you have used every dialogue option.
- Eat 10 candies.
The candies can be found in a bowl on the reception counter in the Hotel.
Note: Eat them immediately or you will lose them when you are captured later in the story.
Big Doc Is Watching You
- Inspect every Dr. Austerlitz painting at the Desire Hotel.
There are five paintings of Dr. Austerlitz in the hotel, interact with all of them.
They are located:
- 1 On the wall between the entrance doors
- 2 On the middle pillar on the second floor
- 3 On the wall between rooms 107 and 108 on the second floor
- 4 On the wall next to room 201 on the third floor
- 5 On the wall at the end of the bed in room 207
- Play the Lust from Beyond: Scarlet melody on the theatre piano.
Play the notes in the image below in order.
The Hall of the Meritorious
- Find the room dedicated to Lust from Beyond Kickstarter backers.
Open the locked door near the pool table and climb down the ladder inside.
The code for the padlock is:
Is This Ever Going to End?!
- Watch the Scarlet Lodge cultist defecate for 3 minutes.
After being captured while attempting to save Lily, before entering Lusst'ghaa stand next to the girl and stare at the cultist in the cage for 3 minutes.
Note: You can tab out for this.
Lust for Life
- Spare or save every character important to the story whenever you have the choice.
Spare Dr. Austerlitz, Jonathan, save Mabel, and spare Mutated Amanda (agree to sleep with her) when prompted during the story.
To save Mabel:
- After speaking to Mabel at the top of the stairs, go back to Theodore and ask him to save her.
- Threaten him and he will tell you to get a bottle with a sun on it from his study in the attic.
- Return the bottle to Mabel before entering Lusst'ghaa.
Note: the achievement will unlock after the epilogue, not after sparing Amanda.
Lust for Death
- Kill every character important to the story whenever you have the choice.
Kill Dr. Austerlitz, Jonathan, don't save Mabel, and kill Mutated Amanda (refuse to sleep with her) when prompted during the story.
Ignore Mabel and follow Amanda straight into Lusst'ghaa.
Note: the achievement will unlock after the epilogue, not after killing Amanda.
Hasta la vista
- Commit suicide due to low sanity.
While you are at 0 sanity, if you have a weapon equipped and lose sanity again you have a chance to commit suicide.
Given the chance for this to either happen or not it can be a pain to get this achievement.
The best checkpoint I could find to let you re-roll the chance was:
After setting off to find the mask of Ughro'ecna, do not heal your sanity going forward.
If you run past every sanity-reducing item you will be left with 0 sanity for the first Amanda fight.
Beat her and run into the jumpscare in the catacombs before her ambush.
If Victor does not kill himself, reload the last checkpoint (right after beating Amanda) and try again.
- See my collectables guide for this section.
I Hate Clowns!
- Collect all clowns figurines.
All nine clown figurines are in the town of Bleakmoor.
This will also give you 4 potions.
- Collect all lauv’abrarc figurines.
All 4 Lauv'abrac figurines are in the mansion.
This will also unlock a more powerful dagger.
- Collect 5 items revealing the history of Demiurges.
All 5 items are in Lusst'ghaa.
- Collect 5 items revealing the history of the Scarlet Lodge.
All 5 items are in the town of Bleakmoor.
The Queen of Pleasure
- Collect 5 items revealing the story of the Queen of Pleasure.
All 5 items are in the mansion.
All of these will be gained through normal gameplay (you will need to replay the game once to gain the second Xu'thrar achievement).
Welcome to Bleakmoor
- Arrive in Bleakmoor.
A Doctors Appointment
- Meet Dr. Austerlitz.
The New Seeing One
- Finish the “Queen of Ecstasy” chapter.
Hail to the Queen!
- Meet Amanda Moon.
A Damsel in Distress
- Set off to rescue Lily.
- Beat Tim.
Where You Belong
- Join the Cult of Ecstasy.
The Chosen One
- Make love to Amanda in the Trinity Chamber.
The Great Liberator
- Get the Mask of Ughro’ecna.
Rage Under Control
- Beat Amanda.
Time of Pain
- Finish the game without opening the Xu’thrar (refuse to sleep with mutated Amanda).
Time of Delight
- Finish the game after opening the Xu’thrar (agree to sleep with mutated Amanda).