Cheats (Console Commands)
- Read Also: How to Enable Console Commands in Repentance.
In addition, Afterbirth+ has added a console that gives unlimited opportunities for debugging and quick viewing of in-game content.
It only works if the game has at least one mod installed. Opens with the ~ (tilde). To hide the console, hit Enter without typing anything or Esc. Pressing the up arrow key will bring up the last command used.
- achievement - Unlocks achievements according to their number.
- spawn - Creates enemies according to the template, replacing words with values [type].[variant].[subtype].[champion]
- goto - Go to certain rooms of the level. The prefix " s "denotes special rooms, and the prefix" d "denotes ordinary rooms."
- stage - Transition to the desired level according to the number.
- gridspawn - Creates the selected object in the room according to the sequence number.
- giveitem - Gives you artifacts, cards, pills, trinkets, etc.
- remove - Removes items.
- costumetest - Gives the character a random costume.
- restart - Reloads the race.
- listcollectibles - Writes a list of all the items of the character.
- repeat - Repeats the last command.
- clearseeds - Removes all Easter seed effects.
- seed - Creates a new race with the entered seed.
- challenge - Starts a new race with the selected challenge.
- combo [itempool #]. [number of random items] - Gives the hero several random artifacts from the list of the selected room. For example: combo 0.69
- macro - Runs a set of commands.
- curse - Sets the value corresponding to a specific curse.
- reseed - Creates a new floor generation.
- copy - Copies the previous console commands and displays them on the screen.
- restock - Updates all stores.
Includes various cheats.
- debug 1 - Displays hitboxes of objects.
- debug 2 - Displays the number of each cell.
- debug 3 - Full invulnerability.
- debug 4 - +40 damage to the hero's tears.
- debug 5 - Displays text at the bottom of the screen about the current room.
- debug 6 - No visible effects.
- debug 7 - Displays the damage values.
- debug 8 - The activated artifact always has a full charge.
- debug 9 - Luck becomes 50.
- debug 10 - All enemies take a certain amount of permanent damage.
- debug 11 - Cell position.