Cheats (Console Commands)
- Read Also: How to Enable Console Commands in Repentance.
In addition, Afterbirth+ has added a console that gives unlimited opportunities for debugging and quick viewing of in-game content.
It only works if the game has at least one mod installed. Opens with the ~ (tilde). To hide the console, hit Enter without typing anything or Esc. Pressing the up arrow key will bring up the last command used.
- achievement – Unlocks achievements according to their number.
- spawn – Creates enemies according to the template, replacing words with values [type].[variant].[subtype].[champion]
- goto – Go to certain rooms of the level. The prefix ” s “denotes special rooms, and the prefix” d “denotes ordinary rooms.”
- stage – Transition to the desired level according to the number.
- gridspawn – Creates the selected object in the room according to the sequence number.
- giveitem – Gives you artifacts, cards, pills, trinkets, etc.
- remove – Removes items.
- costumetest – Gives the character a random costume.
- restart – Reloads the race.
- listcollectibles – Writes a list of all the items of the character.
- repeat – Repeats the last command.
- clearseeds – Removes all Easter seed effects.
- seed – Creates a new race with the entered seed.
- challenge – Starts a new race with the selected challenge.
- combo [itempool #]. [number of random items] – Gives the hero several random artifacts from the list of the selected room. For example: combo 0.69
- macro – Runs a set of commands.
- curse – Sets the value corresponding to a specific curse.
- reseed – Creates a new floor generation.
- copy – Copies the previous console commands and displays them on the screen.
- restock – Updates all stores.
Includes various cheats.
- debug 1 – Displays hitboxes of objects.
- debug 2 – Displays the number of each cell.
- debug 3 – Full invulnerability.
- debug 4 – +40 damage to the hero’s tears.
- debug 5 – Displays text at the bottom of the screen about the current room.
- debug 6 – No visible effects.
- debug 7 – Displays the damage values.
- debug 8 – The activated artifact always has a full charge.
- debug 9 – Luck becomes 50.
- debug 10 – All enemies take a certain amount of permanent damage.
- debug 11 – Cell position.
Recommended for You
- The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth – How to Play Repentance Online Co-op (No Remote Play, No Lag!)
- The Binding of Isaac: Repentance – How to Enable Console Commands
- The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth – Repentance Cards Guide
- The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth – Bethany’s Wisp Types and Their Functions (Repentance)
- The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth – Guide to Unlock The Forgotten