Before you Play the Yakuza 4 Remastered game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- You'll eventually be able to pool everyone's inventories. But if you run through and grab a bunch of locker keys as Akiyama, you're gonna lose access to all that neat stuff while you can't use him.
- Akiyama's combat style is fast and emphasizes using heat actions. Prioritize abilities that build his heat faster, like with taunting. He also gets an ability that makes him stronger when he's drunk. Be drunk all the time.
- Saejima's combat style is slow and hard to get used to at the start because of how different it is from Akiyama's. You want to charge his attacks to do as much damage as possible, and get abilities that affect that along with ones that make him combo faster.
- Tanimura's combat style is about countering, and most of his moves revolve around it. He also encounters a lot of enemies that use guns during the game, so you'll want to give him armor that defends against that.
- Kiryu is an all around fighter, and has the special ability to go into Red Heat mode. Make sure you know which mode his heat actions are in so you don't get confused.
- Nothing can be missed. In the final chapter, you can switch between all the characters to do their side stories and such.