Company of Heroes 2 - Beginners Tips
Updated: May 31, 2021
Tips for NewbiesCampaign
TOW and AI Battles
- The first thing to do is play the campagin to learn some basics.
- You dont need to play the full campagin, just a few missions to have a sight into the game.
- I remember my first time in this game, i feel what you feel.
- Next we have the Theather of war. This is a Gamemode with some missions (Little Harder than the Campaign).
- This is a good place to learn a little bit of some units and how to use it best.
- You can play the missions on easy to go safe or go to medium for better expirience.
- Dont play on hard, some of the missions are very unbalanced in this mode.
Multiplayer / Ranked
- A good place to learn the maps and the game for the multiplayer.
- This is the place with the most practice.
- Play Some 1vs1 matches with Standard AI or play x VS x, all is good to learn.
- If you go into multiplayer battles you shoud be level 30-50.
- Do what you have learned and dont listen to bad voices from other players, all of them have the same start.
Recommended for You:
You May Also Like: