Before you play the Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- You can Cheat Engine yourself millions of MRPs mid-mission.
- Don't use the A-10, and don't use GPBs. Every other plane and weapon is at least worth experimenting with.
- You can hold down the target switch button to focus the camera on your current target. This will be a huge help with a certain bad bad gimmick in some later missions.
- If you don't want to cheat all the money into the game, try to focus on one aircraft "tree" (Russian/Euro/US). Most of the super planes are at the end of a particular tree. Sometimes you can shift over from one to the other, but other times you need to follow the tree from the start. The EU and US aircraft trees stick close together and they eventually join up at the end (as well as some points in the middle), but the Russian tree is separate, so if you want stuff like the Su-47 then you need to invest heavily in the Russian aircraft from the very beginning.
- Obviously you can buy up everything with enough cash, but if you only plan to do a single run through the story mode then spreading your purchases too wide might leave you with a lot of grinding to do for all the cool stuff at the end. That said, I think Mission 11 is one of the better ones for cash grinding, if you want to shoot for the later stuff midway through the campaign.
- When a mission says there will only be ground targets, it's usually a lie.