Short and simple guide how to help the Vault break the floor. It wont ruin your Stealth/Non Lethal walkthrough neither Perfect Crime Achievement. You will get Perfect Crime (if you followed conditions) after return to The Upper Cyria.
Other Dishonored: Death of the Outsider Guides:
- 100% Achievement Guide (How to Unlock All).
- The Perfect Crime Achievement.
- All Safe Combinations.
- Bank Vault Code and Fibonacci.
To start you need to reach 3-rd floor elevator, look up and jump or Displace to the small hatch:
Climb up to the maintenance room:
Be careful: there’s Tesla Coil, use Displace to the vents:
Displace to the most close left wall, then sprint to the right side in the “safe spot”. From this place if you will face hatch, move along the wall on your right side and will reach the table behind the corner. Open right drawer, read the note and take the lever. Return to “safe spot”, use Displace on hatch like it’s shown to avoid lethal shot from coil:
Use the chain to reach the vault safely:
Use the lever to detach each of 4 breakes:
Recommended for You
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider – The Perfect Crime Achievement
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider – 100% Achievement Guide (How to Unlock All)
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider – Bank Vault Code and Fibonacci
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider – OG+ / All Contracts Guide
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider – Complete Contract Guide