Before you play the My Time at Portia game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- You can always use another furnace/crafting station.
- You can turn 1 hardwood into 5 wood at the workbench, which increases the fuel value considerably.
- Crystal is needed in large amounts by the end game, but if you plant a crystella tree or two early on you’ll have plenty.
- Commissions, especially the big ones on Friday, are the major source of money.
- Having your birthday towards the end of the year is a good way to get a bunch of presents in year 1 if you’ve been talking to people and fulfilling orders.
- Becoming friends with someone gives you a relationship bonus with everyone else they love. Its especially funny when you befriend one of those 7 brothers and it sends off a massive relationship bonus cascade.
- Don’t sell your ore. You need an absolute metric fuckton of it throughout the game.
- Always have furnaces running. Carbon steel is something you can never have too much of. That shit is used in damn near everything.
- If you are looking for a specific item and you can’t find it just do the gold missions. Everything will eventually open up.
- None of the important quest are missable. All those commissions that expire after a day or so are randomly generated, you lose out on nothing except for the reward if you fail to do them.
- After fixing McDonald’s stable, you can rent a horse. The price is very cheap considering that it speeds up travel times significantly.
- There’s no need to spend time looking for missing relic pieces until you’ve upgraded your scanner twice.
- After some time a guy called Mint arrives to PortiGetting two relationship points with him gives you a mini-drill which is a really good mining tool.
Recommended for You
- None Found