Detailed maps with callouts…
- Callouts of general locations, and some more detailed callouts for objectives.
- Thick lines indicating buildings with interiors and their doorways.
- Dotted lines indicating obstacles and cover.
- Dark areas indicate buildings that cannot be entered.
- Thick outer line is map border.
- Dotted red lines with letter at the top indicate boundaries of the Out of Bounds zone for each Invasion objective.
- Minoos and Sofokleous (or just Sofok) are taken from street signs on in those areas.
- Fun fact: A objective is called Apartments and B objective is called Barracks.
- Homeless is homeless because there’s a mattress bent against the wall.
- Dunkirk has a lot of posters and signs, which are the sources for many of the names.
- I painstakingly added boxes on the beach to indicate where partial cover is. Every box grouping is accounted for, but the positions and orientations aren’t exact.
- Commercial is actually three shops with names: library, tarvern and Artus.
- The slightly darker ground indicates depressions ie. ditches and craters.
- Rusty is a weird one: it’s the Royce (the cars are Rolls Royce-ish), but it’s the only one that’s rusty as hell.
- F1, F2 and F3 are the three burning trucks.