This guide will teach you how to do two things. How to get the “Start Your Engines” achievement and How to find a race track.
Note: Must be Arizona DLC.
Other American Truck Simulator Guides:
- Money Cheat Console.
- Achievement Guide (Oregon DLC).
- Achievement Guide (Heavy Cargo Pack and New Mexico DLC).
As you can see in the screen shot above you have to go to map (press m). Then go to Tucson.
Now go to in this case the CAT click were the road ends as seen bellow you shoud be there whene you arive. This is the cat place You should see this were the road ends see bottem.
Now you drive down the road till you see this.
A Little Tour
Low on gas (petrol) truck need fixed no proplem theres a gas (petrol) station and fixing area.
Time to Race
I didn’t drive here just to make a guide so have fun!
Recommended for You
- American Truck Simulator – Achievement Guide (Heavy Cargo Pack and New Mexico DLC)
- American Truck Simulator – Achievement Guide (Forest Machinery DLC)
- American Truck Simulator – Achievement Guide (Oregon DLC)
- American Truck Simulator – Money Cheat Console
- American Truck Simulator – How to Get into Colorado DLC (without Utah or New Mexico)