Other American Truck Simulator Guides:
- Achievement Guide (Oregon DLC).
- Achievement Guide (Heavy Cargo Pack and New Mexico DLC).
- How to Get to a Race Track (Start Your Engines Achievement).
This guide requires you to unlock the console. Work for ATS and ETS2.
- Navigate to the configuration file and open it with your text editor of choice. Note: Usuallly its found here(Users\Username\Documents\American Truck Simulator).
- Find and open the "config" file with a notepad.
- Change the value in uset g_developer "0" to 1.
- Change the value in uset g_console "0" to 1.
- Save the file.
Now go into your game and find the closest rest area.
Next open up the console by pressing the # or ~ key (to the left of the 1 key and under esc) and type "g_set_time x".
This will push the game to the next day at 12:00am.
You will be tired so sleep.
You can rest 3 time and repeat.
Keep repeating those two steps over and over until you get all the money you need or want. It focus on paying off your debt to the bank first, then your drivers will make you lots of money, the more drivers the better!