This guide is to tell you about all grenades, attachments, guns, melee, shields, tips and tricks to us.
- UMP-45 – Good damage, low ammo capacity.
- Vector – It is good if you can hit headshots.
- P90 – Same as Vector just more ammo basically.
Uzi’s and Pistols
- Mac-10 – Decent ammo capacity not for long range.
- Tec-9 – Same as mac-10 and Low kickback.
- MP5-K – Mac-10 with slight increase in damage basically.
- Beretta 93R – 3 round burst is very affective.
- Flintlock – 1 hit in body very affective if accurate, slow reload.
- Glock 18C – Full auto Glock, pretty good with body or headshots.
- M1911 – Good damage if you can hit shots in body or head, only 7 bullets.
- Revolver – Aim for body and spam, good damage.
- Desert Eagle – 2-3 hit kill, close range is affective.
- Luger-P08 – Same as Revolver.
- Tazer – Good for a get-away, lasts 6 seconds.
- AUG – Good if accurate, has scope.
- MP-44 – Great damage, slow fire rate.
- SCAR-H – Great damage, low kickback.
- M16 – Burst-fire spamming is great.
- AK-47 – Very low kickback, great damage.
Shotguns (Close Quarters Combat)
- AA-12 – Fully automatic, but slow fire rate.
- Double Barrel – 2 bullets, great damage.
- Mossberg-500 – Good damage, slow fire rate.
- Blunderbuss – Great damage, close range.
- Taser Crossbow – Good for long range, Stun is 3 seconds.
- Automatic Crossbow – 3-4 bolts is a kill somewhat long-range.
- Crossbow – One bolt, instant kill if shot in body/head.
- Musket – 1 shot in body/head.
- Winchester Model 1886 – 2-3 shot kill.
- Kar98K – 2 shot kill, long reload.
- Garand – 2-3 shot kill, fast fire rate.
- M14 – 3-4 shot kill, Automatic.
- Barret – 1-2 shot kill, fast fire rate.
- AWP – 1 shot kill body, slow fire rate.
- VSS – Silenced, and 8x scope with full auto, 2-4 shot kill.
- AKS-74U – 3-4 shot kill.
- M1a1-Thompson – 2-4 shot kill, good damage.
- MP-40 – 2-4 shot kill, slow fireate, great damage.
- PPSH-41 – 3-5 shot 0kill, 75 bullets, Silenced.
- Mini Gun – 150 bullets, huge kickback, but good.
- Browning M2 – 500 bullets, decent damage, big kickback.
- MG-42 – High damage, 50 bullets.
- M1918-BAR – High damage, 20 bullets.
- Rocket Launcher – 1 hit kill on hit, knockback.
- Shallow Pot – 1 hit headshot,3 hit body.
- Katana – 1 hit kill.
- Cleaver – 2 hit headshot, 3 body.
- Baton – 2 hit headshot, 3 body.
- Crowbar – 2 hit headshot, 3-4 body, strong knockback.
- Rapier – 2 hit headshot, 3-4 body, decent knockback.
- Sabre – 2 hit headshot, 3-4 body, decent knockback.
- Viking Axe – 2 hit headshot, 3-4 body, strong knockback.
- Jarl Axe – 1-2 hit kill, really strong knockback.
- Crusader Sword – 2-3 hit kill, decent knockback.
- Knife – 2 hit headshot, 3-4 body.
- Ballistic Shield – Crouching covers front, looking up can block shot from above, covers back when holstered.
- Riot Shield – Covers about half of your body, not great in gun fights.
- Clear Riot Shield – Doesnt cover your shoulders quite enough, best shield.
- Cage – Makes a sphere cage for 6 seconds where you throw it.
- Dummy – Makes an indestructible decoy for 25 seconds.
- Grenade – Goes boom.
- Implosion – Pulls enemy into it.
- Knockback – Knocks back enemy, does little damage.
- Smoke – Makes a decent sized cloud of smoke, 20 seconds.
- Splinter – Shoots ricocheting bullets all off walls around it.
- Stun – Makes it hard to see and hear.
- Dynamite – Big boom, Lots of damage.
- Volley – Sends a huge ton of arrows down in a circle around grenade, possible to survive if you dont move.
- Wall – Makes a wall where you throw it, can also act as a roof.
- Grenade Launcher – Hmmm…
- Heavy Barrel – Does more damage, more kickback though.
- Suppressor – Makes the gun significantly quieter.
- Compensator – Less kickback when firing.
- Laser Sight – Shows where the bullet is firing.
- Red Dot – Dotted scope to help aim.
- 2x Scope – Slightly zoomed in scope with red cross instead of dot.
- 4x Scope – Zoomed in double then 2x with a red half triangle instead of a cross.
- 8x Scope – Zoomed in double then 4x with a black cross and 4 black guiding lines.
Totally Accurate Battlegrounds Tips & Tricks
- For explosive grenades and even stun grenades if you go prone they do a lot less damage along with sometimes placing a wall grenade to hide behind to take NO damage.
- If some one is camping a room and you have a wall grenade try throwing it at one of his only exits then tossing a grenade or stun in as the wall raises, then you run to the other exit to kill him as he trys to run.
- Sometimes using heavy barrels on snipers is the way to go, it makes most snipers a 1 hit kill but the kickback is alot more so try to hit them in only 1 shot.
- Suppressors you might think will dampen the weapons sound and damage but damage is not affected at all when a silencer is attached
- Sometimes throwing a cage grenade on the ground near a tall building will let you jump to the roof sometimes giving you the high ground which in most cases is great for you.
- Shields sometimes are very useful especially if you have a good secondary or one-handed weapon so you can move into closer range then maybe pull out a desert eagle or revolver to eliminate the enemy.