A quick walkthrough on how to date Remy.
Other Amorous Guides:
To all of you who's been skipping text for whatever reasons. You can explore other options, but these give you the date quick and easy as well.
- Remy is a bunny and the oldest at the club (32 y.o.)
- Stops being shy in the right settings.
- Works as a cook and teaches cooking in the evenings.
- Likes: mediocre dominance and teasing.
- She gets bored with too many questions when you first meet her.
- Afraid of: feral sharks.
- Uses apricot conditioner.
- Orientation: bi (at least originally).
Act 1 (Pre-Date)
- Ask who shes looking for.
- Offer to ask about him.
- Ask about him.
- I'm here on Remy's behalf.
- That's gross. She deserves better! (Confront him).
- Tell her he was mean!
- He called you a sl*t and made a joke about you.
- If you need a bad boy, I can do my best. (Flirt).
- Flirt dominantly.
- Ask about her work.
- Ask more about her work x2.
- Ask more about her in general.
- No, your age is fine by me.
- Ask more about her in general x2.
- Ask more about her hobbies x3.
- Ask something random.
- (When speaking of sharks) Flirt about it.
- If dommy works for us both, all the better. (Flirt dominantly).
- Ask something random x2.
- Time to go, I think?
Act 2 (Remy Date)
- Tease her, dominantly.
- Hit him!
- Suggest going somewhere quieter.
- Yes, of course.
- I can understand wanting to know if you're compatible.
- Change things up.
- You standing up to Rip was even better... (Sub).
Act 3 + Cooking Mini-game
- You're only as old as you feel, right?
- That's nice of you to say. Just looking out for Remy?
- An extra reason to feel lucky, I know...
- Trust me, the only one I know, almost got punched.
- We'd run into each other here and there.
* Save the game just in case.
Making Pasta Sauce:
- Ground beef.
Wait until 'stop cooking' button comes up and count 3 seconds and then press the button to stop cooking. When it does, the sauce as result darkens a little bit.
- Well, I love you.
Wait up and text Remy when she's finished.
- Choose any of 4 given choices (affects a photo she sends a while after).
- Speedos would give a better "impression".
- I love you, Remy.