A quick walkthrough on how to date Remy.
Other Amorous Guides:
To all of you who’s been skipping text for whatever reasons.
You can explore other options, but these give you the date quick and easy as well.
- Remy is a bunny and the oldest at the club (32 y.o.)
- Stops being shy in the right settings.
- Works as a cook and teaches cooking in the evenings.
- Likes: mediocre dominance and teasing.
- She gets bored with too many questions when you first meet her.
- Afraid of: feral sharks.
- Uses apricot conditioner.
- Orientation: bi (at least originally).
Act 1 (Pre-Date)
- Ask who shes looking for.
- Offer to ask about him.
- Ask about him.
- I’m here on Remy’s behalf.
- That’s gross. She deserves better! (Confront him).
- Tell her he was mean!
- He called you a sl*t and made a joke about you.
- If you need a bad boy, I can do my best. (Flirt).
- Flirt dominantly.
- Ask about her work.
- Ask more about her work x2.
- Ask more about her in general.
- No, your age is fine by me.
- Ask more about her in general x2.
- Ask more about her hobbies x3.
- Ask something random.
- (When speaking of sharks) Flirt about it.
- If dommy works for us both, all the better. (Flirt dominantly).
- Ask something random x2.
- Time to go, I think?
Act 2 (Remy Date)
- Tease her, dominantly.
- Hit him!
- Suggest going somewhere quieter.
- Yes, of course.
- I can understand wanting to know if you’re compatible.
- Change things up.
- You standing up to Rip was even better… (Sub).
Act 3 + Cooking Mini-game
- You’re only as old as you feel, right?
- That’s nice of you to say. Just looking out for Remy?
- An extra reason to feel lucky, I know…
- Trust me, the only one I know, almost got punched.
- We’d run into each other here and there.
* Save the game just in case.
Making Pasta Sauce:
- Ground beef.
Wait until ‘stop cooking’ button comes up and count 3 seconds and then press the button to stop cooking. When it does, the sauce as result darkens a little bit.
- Well, I love you.
Wait up and text Remy when she’s finished.
- Choose any of 4 given choices (affects a photo she sends a while after).
- Speedos would give a better “impression”.
- I love you, Remy.
To find the pool, go to the back of the club where the pole dancer is and look to the left. There will be an elevator, as well as a set of stairs. Take either one, they both lead to the upper floor. After that, turn to the far right and go throug the double glass doors. Congratulations, you made it to the pool!