If you are a healer class main, or aspiring to be one in Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker, look no further because the guide you need to get started is right here!
Other Naruto to Boruto Guides
- How to Play Offline.
- Unlock All Masters.
- How to Get Shino's Goggles.
- Tips and Tricks to the Kabuto Fight C & B Rank.
Everything You Need to Know
To start off, being a medical ninja in this game is primarily about learning when to use substitution, evading attacks, diverting enemy team attention, hide and seek, and in worst case scenario learning how to defend yourself.
Rules of a medical ninja from the Naruto series
- No medical ninja shall ever stop medical treatment until the lives of their party members have come to an end.
- No medical ninja shall ever stand in the front lines.
- No medical ninja shall die until they are the last of their platoon.
- Only those medic ninja who have mastered the Strength of a Hundred Technique of the ninja art Creation Rebirth are permitted to discard the above-mentioned laws.
Now, the first three rules are pretty standard and should be absolute, however the final rule doesn't really apply unless you're an exceptional healer and carry Cellular Activation jutsu and your other healing ability to heal your allies. There is nothing wrong with playing combat medic, but currently it isn't meta and it can be a detriment to your team, so be open to change.
- Palm Sage Jutsu is your go to jutsu for healing yourself and allies around you with a heal over time that lasts roughly 6-8 seconds.
- Cellular Extraction Jutsu allows the healer to burst heal in a large AOE that takes off ANY debuffs and gives about a 1/4-1/2 of your allies health back.
- Feather Illusion Jutsu is a wide range AOE that puts any enemy to sleep inside of the bubble. It channels for about 6 seconds, but if you catch them all in the initial cast, I suggest manually canelling the channel to help your team with offense while the other enemies are asleep. You do not need to keep channeling once they fall asleep, since they only sleep for a set duration. This jutsu works exceptionally well on the hidden cloud village map. If you pur the enemy to sleep while they are mid air and cannot land on a surface, they will inevitably fall to the bottom of the map and count as a death.
- Shadow Pull Jutsu is a short range AOE ultimate that snares anyone in the range and after about 1.5 seconds does an explosion that can easily do over half of the enemies health. This is good for self defense when you need to get away from the enemy or finish them off before they finish you off.
- Cellular Extraction Jutsu is as described above in recommended build. (Heal)
- Cherry Blossom Impact is a short range shield breaker. (Damage)
- Mitotic Regeneration is a map-wide resurrection (Heal/Ultimate)
- Crimson Drizzle is a short range lunge and shield break with backflip. (Damage)
- Green Rain Ground Hold erects a small healing AOE that heals over time when any ally stands inside of it. (Heal)
- Uchiha Shuriken Jutsu Spring Storm casts an AOE burst heal in a medium range away from the user, and throws a shuriken that homes into the enemy that is in your line of sight on cast. (Damage/Heal/Ultimate)
- Cellular Activation is a user only heal that places a strong heal over time on your to allow you to heal while fighting or moving. (Heal)
- Chakra Scalpel is a jutsu that allows you to dash with homing to your desired target. If the attack lands it seals off their chakra, preventing the enemy from activating jutsu or substitution. (Damage)
- Feahter Illusion Jutsu is as described above in recommended build. (Support/Ultimate)
- Shadow Possession Jutsu is a supportive ability that channels for one second and shoots a line of shadow. If it lands on an enemy, it snares them in place while also leaving you immobile. This jutsu is broken when attacked or by the users own cancelling of it. (Support)
- Shadow Stitching Jutsu is a jutsu that manifests shadow in front of the user, stabbing into each other. If an enemy is caught in this jutsu, it does damage. (Damage)
- Shadow Pull Jutsu is as described above in recommended build. (Support/Damage/Ultimate)
- 8 Trigrams Air Palm is a ranged damage jutsu that also blocks enemy chakra usage when hit by the jutsu. (Range/Damage)
- Byakugan is a jutsu that allows you and your allies to see enemy chakra systems and each other's. This also boosts the ally teams damage. (Support)
- Gentle Step Twin Lion Fist is a jutsu that starts with spinning into the enemy team and if you hit someone, will complete the sequence of steps to seal their chakra and reset their ultimate's cooldown. You must be within melee range for this jutsu to be effective. (Damage)