Other Dragon Quest XI Guides:
- How to Easily Bankrupt the Casino.
- How to Get the Swordsmith of Light Achievement.
- How to Get the Big Hitter Achievement.
- How to Get the Mooteorologist Achievement.
- How to Get the Puff-Puff Buff Achievement.
Mount Olympian Achievement
Awarded for successfully riding all mountable monsters.
There are only a handful of mountable monsters in the game. They are located in the following areas:
- Perl Mobile / Eggsoskeleton Mount - On the lower level of the king's temple (King's Barrow) you will find this ominous mount (not missable).
- Skeleton mount / Skullrider's Steed - You can find this mount in the Cryptic Crypt (not missable).
- Bee Rider / Midnight Horknight - In Laguna di Gondolia this hornet is hovering in the area. Who wouldn't want to ride a giant bee?!
- Face Stack Mount - Found in Snowfield of Snaerfelt is where you'll find this peculiar mount.
- Dragon Rider - You'll find this mount in Mount Pang Lai.
- Headless Horseman / Red Eye Horse - In the Celestial Sands or Gallopolis area.