Boost your FPS with this trick for high-end and low-end graphics card.
Here are the settings.
- Frame Rate = Variable
- V-Sync = OFF
- Rendering Method = Interlaced (Very Important!)
- Shadow Cache = OFF
Comparison of Interlaced and Normal Rendering (4K Resolution)
I’m using i7-3770 & GTX 1070.
Interlaced – [87 FPS]
Normal – [58 FPS]
P.S. No noticeable difference! Interlaced > Normal = Huge FPS INCREASE!
I gained +30 FPS @ 4K Resolution!
Recommended for You
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard – Easy Wrecked Ship Fights (Madhouse)
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard – All Antique Coin Locations
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard – All Tape Locations (Be Kind, Please Rewind Achievement)
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard – Tips and Tricks for Getting Started
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard – Ethan Must Die (Tactical Map Guide)