This guide is to help players navigate the maze that is the second optional dungeon.
The maze has a lot of stuff in it, here’s a short list of everything you need to know.
- To summarize what the characters say in-game, the maze has 2 rooms that power the mines and contain puzzles, and you can find the boss by following the tire tracks on the floor.
- The 2 ladders leading into the puzzle rooms will be blocked by enemies that can make the ladders hard to see.
- There are 6 treasure chests scattered throughout the maze. Finding all 6 will give the player an achievement.
- There are 5 places to fight enemies, and 4 new enemies in the mines.
- Three of the new enemies are bombs like the nuke. The Acid Bomb has a 70% resistance to stun, the Earthquake Bomb has a 70% resistance to freeze, and the Shockwave Bomb has a 70% resistance to stun and freeze making it the most dangerous.
- Right before the boss is a 6th fight with a variety of robot enemies.
- The boss, Neon Valhalla, heals a large amount of health every turn, in addition to being able to spawn any of the new enemies from the mine. This boss cannot be captured.
- Room = X
- Exit Room = Blue
- Boss Room = Purple
- Treasure = Yellow
- Enemy = Red
- Obstacle = Brown
- Puzzle = P
- Fake Border (Teleports you back to other side of map) = !
- Boss Track Direction = ><^V
Created by Karnettech!
Nazi Dungeon Maze Map…
Created by RB!