If you're playing direct to the end of the game. You usually miss this guy. Demon No.044
Other Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Guides:
- Full Map.
- Enemy Drop Chart.
- How to Dodge Cancel and Attack Cancel.
- How to Skip Spiked Gears after Gaget Headwear.
- How to Get the Recital Achievement.
- Livre Ex Machina Button Soltuion.
- Password Cheats (New Game).
- Easily Missed Item Locations.
Who is Demon No.044?
Where / How Can We Find Demon No.044
- Back to Bridge of Evil and go ride the train.
- Find seat with open window. (Only one that you can sit).
- Sit for awhile.
- Wait until Miriam feel sleepy(?) and she will see something moving in the lake.
- Jump scare WARING!
- Yes there it is.
How to Fight
If you aren't prepare enough. It will kill you quickly. (Not from jump scare).
You will always get curse rapidly if you're:
- Watching it (Maybe?).
- Stay near it.
So I'll share my fighting strategy:
- After it appear go to the roof as fast as possible. (Try not to died here).
- You're save if you're above it.
- Move right from roof hole.
- Standing here.
- If you're lucky enough. It will follow under you and can't do anything to you.
- If it don't follow you. Try go back inside and make it follow you. (And yes try to stay away and stay alive).
- I use purple shard "Teps Oceus" to attack from above.
- Slowly spam until it died.
Teps Oceus is unleash random chain lighting to attack enemy in screen. Teps Oceus drop form this demon.
So go farming anywhere you like.