If you’re playing direct to the end of the game.
You usually miss this guy.
Other Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Guides:
- Full Map.
- Enemy Drop Chart.
- How to Dodge Cancel and Attack Cancel.
- How to Skip Spiked Gears after Gaget Headwear.
- How to Get the Recital Achievement.
- Livre Ex Machina Button Soltuion.
- Password Cheats (New Game).
- Easily Missed Item Locations.
Who is Demon No.044?
Where / How Can We Find Demon No.044
- Back to Bridge of Evil and go ride the train.
- Find seat with open window. (Only one that you can sit).
- Sit for awhile.
- Wait until Miriam feel sleepy(?) and she will see something moving in the lake.
- Jump scare WARING!
- Yes there it is.
How to Fight
If you aren’t prepare enough. It will kill you quickly. (Not from jump scare).
You will always get curse rapidly if you’re:
- Watching it (Maybe?).
- Stay near it.
So I’ll share my fighting strategy:
- After it appear go to the roof as fast as possible. (Try not to died here).
- You’re save if you’re above it.
- Move right from roof hole.
- Standing here.
- If you’re lucky enough. It will follow under you and can’t do anything to you.
- If it don’t follow you. Try go back inside and make it follow you. (And yes try to stay away and stay alive).
- I use purple shard “Teps Oceus” to attack from above.
- Slowly spam until it died.
Teps Oceus is unleash random chain lighting to attack enemy in screen. Teps Oceus drop form this demon.
So go farming anywhere you like.
Recommended for You
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night – Flying Kick Animation Cancel (For That Extra Speed)
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night – Hair Apparent V (XII)
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night – How to Dodge Cancel and Attack Cancel
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night – Livre Ex Machina Button Soltuion
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night – AFK Farming