More Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order Guides:
- Where to Find the Double Bladed Lightsaber.
- Tomb of Eilram Walkthrough (Wind / Ball Puzzles).
- Jedi Temple Walkthrough (Ice / Light Puzzle).
- Raise the Spire of Miktrull Walkthrough (Tomb of Miktrull Puzzle).
- How to Get More Stims (Canister Locations Guide).
- Bogling Companion Location (How to Find).
- How to Save Your Progress.
How To Get the Scomp Link
As you explore the galaxy in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, you'll notice red chests and doors blocking your way. To access these, you'll need the Scomp Link upgrade for BD-1, your trusty droid sidekick.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Scomp Link Location
Thankfully, getting the Scomp Link is part of of Fallen Order's story, and you cannot miss it.
You'll get the Scomp Link on the planet Zeffo, and will have the upgrade by the time you're done with your first visit on the planet. After clearing the Tomb of Eilram and acquiring the Force Push ability, you'll start backtracking through the planet to get back to your ship, the Mantis.
However, right after leaving the Windswept Ruins area, you'll be back at Weathered Monument, an area that features a Meditation Point and a wall to Push through.
This area really stands out because not only does the wall stick out, but nearby are multiple objects to interact with if you had a Scomp Link. Push through the wall, defeat any enemies that are nearby, then head to the workbench.
Cal will install the Scomp Link to BD-1 and it'll be able to slice into red chests and doors and hack them!