A solution for the 5 achievements of the DLC for Euro Truck Simulator 2.
How to Obtain Heavy Cargo Pack Achievements
This guide spoils you a lot of information and make it easy to get the seven achievements very quick. So if you want to discover it by yourself, go leave this guide immediatly! This guide is a part of a 100% Achievement Guide for the full game and every DLC.
I Thought This Should Be Heavy?!
- Complete a delivery of all heavy cargoes in Euro Truck Simulator 2.
There are eight cargoes you have to deliver:
- Asphalt Miller 44t.
- Industrial Cable Reel 34t.
- Concrete Beams 51t.
- Crawl Dozer 39t
- Locomotive 61t.
- Metal Centering 28t.
- Mobile Crane 36t.
- Transformer 47t.
Keep Calm and Haul Heavy
- Complete a perfect delivery (no damage, no fines, in-time) of 3 consecutive Heavy Cargo Pack jobs.
Self-explanatory. Deliver 3 of the cargoes from “I Thought This Should Be Heavy?!” in a row.
No Pain No Gain
- Deliver total of 250 tons of cargo on 5 consecutive jobs.
Self-explanatory. Look at “I Thought This Should Be Heavy?!” who much every cargo weights and deliver enough to get 250 tons within 5 jobs.
Time for Big Hauling
- Deliver first Heavy Cargo.
You Bet I Can Park It!
- Collect 1,000 XP from parking on Heavy Cargo Pack deliveries
You need to do 12+ deliveries, if you have luck and get 90xp. But you dont need to do it in consecutive jobs!