This guide for all Euro Truck Simulator 2 achievements.
This guide spoils you a lot of information and make it easy to get all achievements very quick. So if you want to discover it by yourself, go leave this guide immediatly!
The achievements for the main game are sorted alphabetical.
Important notice: Mods can lead to an bug, that achievement won't count! So maybe deactivate them to be sure, that they count.
Tip in advance: Go and copy the following lists into a document and after every successful ride delete the cargo or route you`ve driven or mark it with another color. So you dont have to do the same cargo / route twice.
All is possible
- Take and complete jobs with at least 30 different cargo
This achievement will unlock after some time, especially if you are doing the DLCs as well. Cargoes can be damaged, only the delivery counts!
Aspects of Professionalism
- Have at least 10 female and 10 male employees of maximum level in your company
You need four great garages and 20 trucks before you can have 20 employees. So you need some money but you`ll get it after some time. To optimize it, look for the gender if you recruit someone.
You can accelerate it. Just go and fast travel between some garages when you already have some employees driving for you. So you`ll get money while doing nothing. Your employees will get experience as well, even if the fast travel take some days, e.g. if you have a garage at St. Petersburg and you travel to south italy or west france.
- Complete 5 jobs in a row - in-time, without taking any damage to cargo and without using autoparking
Distance isn't important, so you can do jobs within one city.
- Use the train to cross the channel
Drive from Calais to Dover or from Dover to Calais with the train. Dont use the ferry!
Diesel, No Petrol!
- Use a filling station
Self-explanatory: Go refuel!
Experience Beats All!
- Complete deliveries with all trailer types (Machinery, ADR cargo, Container, Refrigerated, Liquid cargo, Fragile cargo, Construction, Bulk cargo)
You have to deliver eight cargoes:
- ADR cargo
- Liquid cargo
- Fragile cargo
- Bulk cargo
The distance isnt relevant. You can deliver it within a city. Just check the options and set the distance to low and than look after some short jobs.
Friends Are Always Here to Help You
- Use automatic parking
Self-explanatory: Use the automatic parking after you`ve reached your target.
From the Comfort of Your Home
- Buy a truck online
To unlock this option, you already need five trucks in your fleet. After that you can go to the tab "Truck Dealer" and can buy trucks online. A free spot in one of your garages provided.
- Discover all recruitment agencies
This achievement is easier to get without DLCs. Just discover the recruitment agencies in every city. You can see the undiscoverd ones in your map.
Honey, I'm Home
- Use quick travel to return to your headquarters
If you own your own truck, you can fast travel to one of your garages.
I Am a GPS
- Discover more than 60% of the map
If you are doing some jobs, this will unlock very quick.
Job Is Only Worth It If It's Done Well!
- Complete a perfect delivery (no damage, no fines, in-time) for a job that is at least 1,000 km
For this one you need some skill points in "Long Distance" and than you need to finish a job with 1.000km or more. Traveling over sea wont count! Its helpful to drive slowly to avoid damage. Normaly its still in-time. You can deactivate fines in the options!
Just in Time!
- Take an urgent delivery for a minimum of 550 km and complete it with less than 30 minutes remaining
Sounds complicated but isnt it. Just accept an in-time job and if you are near the target of delivery and you still have to much time, drive around until you are under 30 minutes. Thats it!
- Complete a delivery that was greater than 2,000 km
You need to have six skill points in "Long Distance" and look for jobs with 2.000km distance. Easier to find with DLCs! Its irrelevant if you damage the cargoe, get fines or if its not in-time.
- Gain 20,000 XP for several consecutive jobs with the total distance below 10,000 km
There is an english guide, explaining it for the base game. If you have the DLC "Special Transport" its way easier (I expect you have it, if you want to do 100% achievements). Go and take the jobs from the DLC and you`ll get 3xp per km without any stress. To get all possible jobs, you need some skill points at "Long Distance".
- Design and apply to your truck a custom multi-color metallic paint
If you have your own truck, drive to a workshop and paint your truck with metallic. If you want to keep your money, save and load.
- Own a garage in every city in your headquarter country
Easy way: Headquarter your company in Luxembourg
- Discover 100% of the map
This will be the achievement you need most of the time, especially if you own some DLCs. If you try to finish this one, do it quickly. From time to time SCS updates the game and change some routes and if you already finished them, you have to do them again. Here its okay to use some mods to figure out which routes are missing and maybe a mod to fly. But even with these mods it took a while to finish this one.
Maybe you`ll find someone who share his save-files with you.
- Achieve at least 75% of the average garage productivity for 10 large garages in your company.
Just a matter of money. Get 10 large garages plus an amount of employees with trucks and than use quick travel.
- Complete a job worth over €130,000 and minimum 2,200 km
You need to search for this kind of job, especially if you dont have DLCs activated. With "Going East", "Beyond the Baltic Sea" and "Italia" or "Vive la France" you`ll find them easier. Damage, fines and the time are unimportant, but if you are not in-time or the damge is to high, you`ll reduce the win and maybe you come under 130.000€. Save and load a lot!
You also need a high level. You`ll need five or six points in "Long Distance" and some points in "Fragile Cargo", "High Value Cargo" and "Just-In-Time Delivery".
- Own a garage in every city
Without DLCs you dont need to buy so much garages. They dont be large garages and you can buy them meanwhile online. So all you need is money and to generate some, you need a few garages with employees and the quick travel option.
- Perform jobs for at least 15 different companies in the game
If you use the DLCs you`ll get this one automatically. Companies from the community-events counts too.
- Utilize a boat
This should be done after some time.
- Use all ports in the game (counts sea and train ports)
You`ll get this achievement easier, when you deactivate the DLCs. Otherwise they count too. A list:
- Roscoff - DLC Vive la France
- Ajaccio - DLC Vive la France
- Marseille - DLC Vive la France
- Porto Vecchio - DLC Vive la France
- Göteborg - DLC Scandinavia
- Kapellskär - DLC Scandinavia
- Trelleborg - DLC Scandinavia
- Bergen - DLC Scandinavia
- Stavanger - DLC Scandinavia
- Oslo - DLC Scandinavia
- Esbjerg - DLC Scandinavia
- Frederikshaven - DLC Scandinavia
- Gedser - DLC Scandinavia
- Hirtshals - DLC Scandinavia
- Kristiansand - DLC Scandinavia
- Rostock - DLC Scandinavia
- Gdansk - DLC Scandinavia + Going East
- Gdynia - DLC Scandinavia + Going East
- Verkö - DLC Scandinavia + Going East
- Messina - DLC Italia
- Villa San Giovanni - DLC Italia
- Palermo - DLC Italia
- Napoli - DLC Italia
- Sassari - DLC Italia
- Cagliari - DLC Italia
- Paldiski - DLC Beyond the Baltic Sea
- Talllinn - DLC Beyond the Baltic Sea
- Helsinki - DLC Beyond the Baltic Sea
- Naantali - DLC Beyond the Baltic Sea
- Liepaja - DLC Beyond the Baltic Sea
- Ventspils - DLC Beyond the Baltic Sea
- Nynäshamn - DLC Scandinavia + Going East + Beyond the Baltic Sea
Swimming in Success
- Reach an average daily profit of €450,000
The daily profit is oriented at the productivity of the garage and the amount of employees working in it. Your profit counts too! If you have a large amount of garages and employees, this achievement should unlock sooner or later.
Test Drive Limited
- Drive at least 999 km during jobs with each truck brand featured in the game. Only your owned trucks are counted (MAN, DAF, Mercedes-Benz, Renault, Iveco, Scania, Volvo).
A bit tricky, because you have to buy a model from every truck-dealer and drive a job with 999km + distance.
Working with the Elite
- Achieve 100% of productivity for at least 5 large garages at the same time
As always: It only needs some time. The garages will get a 100% productivity if the employees get a higher level. It can be accelerated by quick traveling between garages.
- Use a rest stop
The DLC came out 5. December 2017 and includes 7 achievements. You can find the description here.
DLC: Special Transport
The DLC came out 13. December 2017 and includes 8 achievements. You can find the description here.
DLC: Beyond the Baltic Sea
The DLC came out 29. November 2018 and includes 6 achievements. You can find the description here.
DLC: Road to the Black Sea
The DLC came out 5. December 2019 and includes 7 achievements.
The DLC came out 6. May 2015 and includes 8 achievements.
DLC: Vive la France!
The DLC came out 5. December 2016 and includes 6 achievements.
DLC: Heavy Cargo Pack
The DLC came out 12. May 2017 and includes 5 achievements.