This guide is dedicated to those who need to make quick and fast money in the game to increase the fleet of trucks.
Other ETS2 Guides:
- Special Transport DLC Guide.
- Italia DLC Achievements Guide.
- Max Speeds for Trucks.
- How to Reverse with a Trailer.
- How to Fix a Glitch Rain.
What You Will Need
- Have 2 garages (one away from the other, if longer the distance, the time “skipped” will be greater during the Quick Travel.)
- Have at least 1 hired driver (the profit will be greater if you have a larger number of drivers hired.)
Step #1: In the main menu of the game, you must click on “Company Manager”.
Step #2: In the menu, click on “Garage Manager”.
Step #3: Select the first garage and then click “Quick Travel” (in the lower right corner).
Step #4: When you arrive at the chosen garage, repeat the ‘Step 3’, but select your other garage.
The time in the game passes very fast when we make fast trips and with that the profit of the drivers arrive at the time. You can make these trips as many times as you want and you will realize that the money will be increasing. Remembering that the more drivers you have, the greater the profit by fast travel.
Recommended for You
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 – 100% Achievement Guide
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 – How to Claim World of Truck Event Rewards to Your Steam Profile
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 – Max Speeds for Trucks
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 – Tips and Tricks for Getting Started
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 – Complete Achievement Guide (Scandinavia DLC)