Guide to Defeat Final Boss
The final boss battle is going to be a long and painful bullet hell that could last for 10 mins.
Failing the battle means you need to click through 2 short but unskippable dialogues. And since you can’t place anything in the area before the boss fight to help you recover, the game forces you to either 1. wait 2.spend healing or 3. walk through portal to sleep at base.
So lets try to beat it in one go.
I recommend put on all 6 of Ghost and alpha-9 for maximum evasion (but not symptom-ghost because you probably could use those defense).
Flesh fortress and Immortality from Iron Man for all the max health you will need and a nice cheat-death every 120 sec.
The rest are optional.
Whatever highest defense armor (better with reduce damage, Defense +, Defense +%, movement speed and eating speed)
Amber shield is essential. With all the evasion you have this is going to block so much damage.
Bloodsucking flies petri dish for consistent damage. Boss has lots of hp and will be frequently moving so any consistent damage is welcome.
Meco shield or Scapebear. For more defense or for 1 more save if screwed up (Note that bear have 10mins cooldown and will proc before Immortality).
Range weapons only. It’s very hard for me to imagine someone beat it with melee weapon at their first try.
Split with explosive arrow is good for phase 1.
Grounder Gatling Gun (be patient and you will find gap between attacks to use this) plus something with punch through (I went with Nemesis but I would probably recommend LG-6B or Grounder Assault Rifle).
Pack up both arrows and bullets.
All the extra advances (but not the stimulants, seriously does anyone use stimulants?)
If super potion stack then those too (I have not been catching bugs so no idea)
Sweet soup would be your main source of healing during the fight
Nano capsules for when you got unlucky and taking many hits in a short time
Don’t wanna spoil the whole fight so I’m just gonna say that boss has 4 different patterns based on green, purple, pink, red colors.
- Green: Big square would block your shots and cause massive damage; don’t touch.
- Purple: Sneaky triangles with slight homing and difficult to see; dodge those.
- Pink: Lasers bad; twin beam has gaps; quad beam probably don’t; shouldn’t get hit by these.
- Red: very obvious; stay on the move.
- Green: balls homing one at a time; don’t touch; maybe stay far from boss.
- Purple: homing dash with expanding attack; twice; stay and dodge in between gaps.
- Pink: obvious grid; could be horizontal or diagonal grid; wanna to stay horizontal or vertical with boss; repaid lasers does 50+damage; need to keep moving back and forth to dodge.
- Red: slow projectiles and homing fire balls; try circle strafing.
Note that in phase 2 there will be a short period of time after each color you can bust out the gatling to do some damage.
That’s all for now. The fight would look terrifying at first but with evasion, health and defense high enough you will be able to survive and learn his patterns.
Recommended for You
- None Found