Transfering Money Guide
After Arthur’s death, John has to start from scratch. But there’s a way to get Arthur’s money back.
- Make sure you finished the mission: ‘My Last Boy’ (the death of Eagle Flies).
- Go to the Aberdeen Pig Farm as Arthur, with the not at all creepy incestuous siblings.
- Accept the drink, (or the food sample if it’s your second visit) and find yourself in the mud pit with zero money.
- Return to the house and kill them both.
- The money is stored behind the ‘mom’ painting directly at the front door.
- Don’t retrieve it, but leave it for John to pick up later.
- Then start the mission: ‘Our Best Selves’ in Beaver Hollow.
- So then you’re robbing a train, Arthur dies and John rides his wagon to Pronghorn Ranch.
- After that, return to the Aberdeen Pig Farm and retrieve the money from behind the painting.
Recommended for You
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – How to Unlock Fast Travel (Automatic Horse Travel)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – All Grave Locations
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Pelts Needed for Crafting
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – All Cheat Codes
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – How to Level Bounty Hunter Role with Minimal Effort (Red Dead Online)