This guide will tell you the fastest and easiest ways to fulfill the challenges on your vault cards. The guide will be alphabetized to make it easier to find what you’re looking for!
Guide to Vault Cards
What Are Vault Cards?
Vault Cards are an addition to the game from the Season Pass 2. There are 2 separate cards, and only 1 can be active at a time, though swapping back and forth between the cards is fast and easy.
They have 3 daily challenges and 1 weekly challenge. By completing, or even partially completing a challenge, you receive experience on the active card, and, once the card levels up, you receive a chest.
The chest will usually drop keys associated with the vault card, which can be used to obtain the gear and skins on the Vault Card. The chest has a 4% chance to give you a Diamond key, used on Sanctuary 3 to get 4 items (located under the Bridge).
As the cards level up, the experience required raises as well, however, odds stay the same.
If you do not have the Season Pass 2, but want it, I suggest Green Man Gaming. You’ll get a very good deal for it there.
- Enforcers – Pandora – Slaughter Shaft
- Goliaths – Pandora – Splinterlands – Where Road Dog spawns. He is a goliath and there are usually others in the same camp.
- Hags – Pandora – Konrad’s Hold
- Heavies – Athenas/Slaughterstar 3000
- Jabbers – Promethia – Cistern of Slaughter
- Maliwan Mechs – Eden-6 – Voracious Canopy – Farm GenIVIV a few times as she spawns mechs.
- Nekrobugs – Nekrotafeyo – Desolation’s Edge
- Nogs – Slaughterstar 3000
- Overspheres – Precipice Anchor – Trial of Discipline
- Psychos – Pandora – Slaughter Shaft
- Rakk – Pandora – The Droughts
- Ratch – Promethia – Meridian Metroplex/ Maliwan Takedown – Midnight’s Cairn
- Saurians – Promethia – Cistern of Slaughter
- Service Bots – Promethia – Lectra city/ Meridian Metroplex
- Skags – Pandora – The Droughts
- Spiderants – Pandora – Devils Razor (Near Antelope)
- Varkids – Pandora – Konrad’s Hold/ Promethia – Cistern of Slaughter
- Arbalest – Promethia – Atlas HQ
- Baron Noggin – Promethia – Meridian Metroplex –
- Billy the Annointed – Eden-6 – Jakobs Estate – Theater
- Boreman Nates – Promethia – Meridian Outskirts (Bridge on immediate left Outskirts FT)
- Traunt – Athenas – End of the map, past the long bridge, just before Vault key
- Troy Calypso – Pandora – The Great Vault
- Tyreen Calypso – Pandora – Destroyer’s Rift
- The Valkyries – Maliwan Takedown – Midnight’s Cairn
Defeat 7 Raid Bosses – Speed run strategy. Do Hemovorous on M6, kill only Hemovorous (leave Vermi alive), pick up any Company man, then fast travel back to the start of the map. Gate will be open and the arena resets. Repeat. FYI, Vermi doesn’t count as a raid boss. With a decent M10 build, this strategy on M6 takes about 30 minutes. Why M6? It’s the lowest before Vermi won’t spawn.
- Hemovorous the Invincible – Pandora – Darkthirst Dominion
- Scourge the Invincible Martyr – Guardian Takedown – Minos Prime
- Wotan the Invincible – Maliwan Takedown – Midnight’s Cairn
Trials/ Circle of Slaughter
- Cistern of Slaughter – Promethia – Meridian Metroplex(connector)
- Slaughter Shaft – Pandora – Konrad’s Hold(Connector)
- Slaughter Star 3000 – Sanctuary 3 – Slaughter Star 3000
- Trial of Cunning – Sanctuary 3 – Ghostlight Beacon
- Trial of Discipline – Sanctuary 3 – Precipice Anchor
- Trial of Fervor – Sanctuary 3 – The Skydrowned Pulpit
- Trial of Instinct – Sanctuary 3 – Wayward Tether
- Trial of Supremacy – Sanctuary 3 – The Hall Obsidian
- Trial of Survival – Sanctuary 3 – Gradient of Dawn
- Elemental Damage – Anywhere, But Lectra City has decent mob density. Also, Trials/CoS.
- Vehicle – Pandora – The Droughts
- Weapon Manufacturer – Anywhere, but Lectra City has decent mob density. Also, Trials/CoS.
- Weapon Type – Anywhere, But Lectra City has decent mob density. Also, Trials/CoS.
Faction/ Planet Specific
- COV – Pandora – Slaughter Shaft
- Maliwan – Athenas
- Guardians – Pandora – Guardian Takedown
- Pandora – Slaughter Shaft
- Promethia – Cistern of Slaughter