How to add proper minimap to your custom map like so (super easy).
Guide to Give Your Map a Proper Minimap
Many maps in the workshop don’t have proper mini-maps, here’s how I did it:
- Open your map in the Essense Editor.
- Right click on ‘Scenario’ in the drop down list on your left side and select ‘properties’.
- In the Properties window (ScenarioProxy) on your right side you will now see a tab called ‘Minimap’, check the box ‘Stylized Minimap Enabled’.
- Click the […] on ‘Stylized Minimap Pipeline Path’ and select ‘anvil_secondary_material_splats_strips’.
- Done! Build mod and try it. Your map will now show a proper minimap texture and buildings.
Be the first to comment