Have you ever wanted separated Sprint and Dodge buttons? The desire use (LS Click) for sprint instead, as well as dodging upon PRESSING circle? Maybe Sprint and adjust the camera more comfortably? Look no further! I’ve created controller configurations for both PS4 and PS5 controllers for such a function.
This uses the built-in Steam controller configuration settings so it’s really easy to apply to your own profile. Just make sure dodge/sprint and crouch are the default settings for your controller inside the elden ring settings first.
- Circle: Dodges upon pressing (you won’t sprint with this)
- LS Click: Toggle sprint (turns off when attacking or pressing square, circle, or LS again)
- LS Double Click: Toggle Crouch
All the other keybinds are untouched!
I’m not sure that it really matters which profile you use but I made one for both PS4 and PS5 controllers just in case. Pretty sure these can be used for XBOX controllers as well but not certain. AGAIN, make sure you have the default keybinds for dodge/sprint and crouch in your elden ring settings for your controller first.
- PS4: steam://controllerconfig/1245620/2774135008
- PS5: steam://controllerconfig/1245620/2774135804