- Outdoors: In talking with Juanito the 23rd, there is mention of the prequel “Monster Middle School”
- The Mercy event mentions a Monster Prom sequel which would presumably be entitled “Monster Grad School”.
Alphabetized Non-Existent Mechanics
- Adoration, +3,000,000.
- Awakeness, lvl 12 affects those around you.
- BFF, +1.
- Coolness, +10.
- Giant Falcon Feather, +1.
- Karma, -10.
- Mercy, -5.
- Prestige, +200,000.
- Righteousness, +10.
- Roses, 7:2 ratio to Charm.
- Sh!ts, +0.
- Staphylococcus, +1.
- STD, +1.
- Valuable Lesson, +1.
- Years of Life, -3.
- Berries, +10.
- Charisma (Charm), is stored in the spleen.
- Dexterity (Creativity).
- Evil, +10 (from liver).
- Fashion, +10.
- HP, +10 (from apple).
- Invite (to crab rave), +1.
- Life, -ALL.
- Mana (Fun), can apparently be protected against up to 50.
- Stamina, +2
- Strength (Boldness)
- Wisdom (Smarts).
Zoe, Lady of Endless Regret’s Ships
Zoe, Lady of Endless Regret’s AUs
- French – Les Monsterables
- Pirate – Spooky High Seas
Non-Obvious Minority Rep
- Voyeuristic businessman with a food kink.
- Polyamorous date with Miranda and Damien/Vlad and
- Plants are canonically ace/aro, but Robert and Plantgelina Joleaf have gender and are valid marriage partners (at least according to the vaguely rapey Interdimensional Prince).
- Marshmallow stuffing with Scott.
- Antonio the Aeronautics Ant is a he/him woman for the Ant pun (butch lesbi-ant?)
- George the Yeti is deaf & Scott knows ASL for his Grandma’s friends.
- Moth Mann is in an open relationship with the she/her campfire.
Player Character Anatomy
- Your stomach can be legally married and is also a Class 5 Atomic Bomb Shelter.
- Your stats are dictated by Yelp!, can be gambled with, are susceptible to spellcraft, and can be supplemented at a rate of 50mg to 1 (at least in the case of Boldness).
- Your liver is capable of turning alcohol into telepathy given a good whacking.
- Your nose is a horn that can summon rhinos.