So here is how to do it.
Guide to Increase FOV
This is only for windows!
- Open windows search and type “%appdata%” (without the ” marks)
- Open the location and head 1 step back in the folder so you would be in:
- Now open the follow the path “Local” -> “PAYDAY3” -> “Saved” -> “Config” -> “WindowsNoEditor”
- So the top bar should say this:
- Of course your windows user name will be on the USERNAME’s place.
- Now open the file named “GameUserSettings.ini” with any text editor, even the windows notepad works for it.
- And in there look for variable called “CameraVerticalFoV”
- So it should look like (tho numbers may vary):
So you can change the value to what ever you want. I use 110. after that make sure you save and you should be good to go.