I’m making this guide since a lot of new players are getting into P4G and don’t know how the reaper works.
Guide to Reaper Farming
Before You Start Farming
I recommend that the party be at least LV 70, preferably 80. You’ll also need Goho-M depending on how many times you want to farm; a minimum of three needed (buy on rainy days for 20% off).
Unlike Persona 3, we cant choose a death card or afk for 3 minutes, though this way isnt difficult either.
- Go to Yukiko’s Castle (all dungeons work, but this is the easiest one).
- Make your way to the 5th floor and don’t open any treasures chests (no need to kill shadows). pop an Goho-M to save that floor for later.
- Enter the first floor and check the map to ensure there are 4 treasures (Rise Skill lv 43).
Usually four spawn, but I know that sometimes 3-2 spawn from experience. We need 20 chests, so open all 4 treasures (fighting shadows are optional). After you open all 4 treasure chests on that floor, make sure to return to the entrance and repeat this a total of five times (4×5=20).
- Save your game and Go to Yukiko Castle one more time and quick travel to the 5th floor.
- There will be 2 chests on this floor. Open one and you should hear chains rattling. Open the 2nd chest and hope it’s a Reaper chest. Teddie/rise will warn you not to open it if it doesn’t spawn Reload and try again from floor 5.
- After defeting the reaper, pop an Goho-M save the game, then rinse and repeat how many times you want.
You’ll find end-game items, so it’s worth going for them even if it’s your first playthrough or just for the achievement.
- Blade of Totsuka
- Godly Robe
- And many more
Godly robe increases all stats by 10, So it’s definitely worth it.
Items such as weapons for a specific character spawn only once there in your party after defeting the repaer.
That concludes everything happy farming.
Be the first to comment