Here you can find optimized settings for Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart.
Guide to Optimized Settings
If you’re planning to use ray tracing then use IGTI (Insomniac Games’ Temporal Injection). Otherwise use your prefered one.
Note: Personal recommendation: DLSS if you have a compatible NVIDIA GPU.
- Texture quality – High [8GB @ 1440p / 10GB @ 4k] or Very High [10GB @ 1440p]
- Texture filtering – 8x anisotropic
Light & Shadow
- Shadow quality – medium
- Ambient occlusion – ssao
- Screen space reflections – high
- Ray-traced reflections – On
- Ray-traced shadows – Off
- Ray-traced ambient occlusion – Medium or High (only if you have an rtx 3060 ti or better)
- Reflection resolution – High
- Object range – 6 – 7
- Level of detail – Medium
- Traffic density – High
- Hair quality – Medium
- Weather particle quality – Medium
Nixxes are working hard to resolve all the crashing issues however there are a few tips which helped some people (including myself).
Try the following if you’re experiencing frequent crashes:
- Disable NVIDIA Reflex Low Latency in the settings.
- Try lowering the Texture Quality.
- Disable ALL ray tracing settings.