This guide will shows you how to make 1 Million caps in 30 minutes.
Guide to Make 1 Million in 30 Minutes
This guide is not for the early game beginners. You must reach at least these following requirements.
- Mission Progress 7B.
- Alex Gundam + At least 2 Uncapped.
- At least 2~3 parts with “Dropped Capital” parts.
- At least 2 skill slots + Lucky skill + Raring to Go skill.
- MS: Alex Gundam – Blueprint from Mission 3B (True).
- Parts: All “Dropped Capital” Parts in part slots.
- Skills: Lucky / Raring to Go.
- Mission: 7B (Break)
- Difficulty: Easy
- Raring to Go will give you 50% of the skill meter.
- When you cast “Roll Action” , Lucky skill will active.
- Lucky skill will make double drop of caps from your enemy.
- “Dropped Capital” parts will add caps from your enemy, if you of 4x parts for +1500 , each enemy will drop at least +1500 caps. And it’s 100% guaranteed drop.
- If you cast “Roll Action” with your “Dropped Capital Parts” you will get double amount of the each part’s buffed capital (Example, if you have +1500 “Dropped Capital” parts, you will at least get +3000 from your each enemy. Mechanism is simple. If your drop was one yellow cap that contains +1500, it will drop 2x of yellow cap instead of a single yellow cap. While on the buff you will get guaranteed 2x drop of the yellow caps no matter how much it is).
- If you Cast SPAs of Alex Gundam, you will get a buff for a certain period. While you’re on the SPAs buff your drop rate will be 4x between 6x, and dropped cap’s color will be red color instead of the yellow. While you’re on SPAs buff Lucky skill won’t affect.
- Make a rotation Lucky -> SPAs -> Lucky -> SPAs. You can get 2x caps drop rate between 4x caps drop rate.
- Difficulty doesn’t matter, easy difficult will still drops the part’s caps.
- Mission 7B (Break) has infinite spawn mechanism. Do not enter the boss room and roam around. You will have 30 minutes to farm per each single mission.
- for 10 minutes you get at least 350k (It’s depending on your parts number. I have 4x parts and +1200 caps buff. If you have less parts, you will get less money).