The purpose of this guide is to help you learn how to escape from Fort Tundra in The Escapist 2.
Other The Escapists 2 Guides:
- How to Escape the USS Anomaly.
- How to Escape the Centre Perks 2.0.
- How to Escape the Rattlesnake Springs.
- How to Escape the Air Force Con.
- How to Escape the Cougar Creek Railroad.
- How to Escape the K.A.P.O.W Camp.
Rock-Hammer Hard Place (Singleplayer Only)
- Achieve 70 intelect.
- Complete the Rock-Hammer Hard Place quest line thoroughly. This quest can be given by any of the inmates.
- Craft Sturdy Cutters.
- Craft Bed Dummy and place it in your bed.
- Attend Rollcall and go down to the sewer entrance, DO NOT go to your cell or through the purple door before 00:00.
- Go to the sewer entrance, which is left of the statue.
- Hit it with the Rock Hammer (which you recieve as a reward when you finish the Rock-Hammer Hard Place quest).
Go into the sewer and cut these 2 fences with your sturdy cutters.
Climb the ladder and you can smell sweet, sweet victory! Or just your stinky clothes…
Fun With Jeeps (Multiplayer Only)
- Achieve 60 intellect.
- Craft a Lightweight pickaxe or better.
- Craft 1 red key per player.
- Craft a bed dummy and place it in your bed.
- Attend rolecall and head south east to find the red door shown in the picture.
- After you get past that door head south east with your friends and get through the multiplayer door.
- Start chipping through the wall into the area with the jeep.
- Gather your friends around the jeep and escape.
Be the first to comment