The purpose of this guide is to help you learn how to escape from Glorious Regime in The Escapist 2.
Other The Escapists 2 Guides:
- How to Escape the USS Anomaly.
- How to Escape the Centre Perks 2.0.
- How to Escape the Rattlesnake Springs.
- How to Escape the Air Force Con.
- How to Escape the Cougar Creek Railroad.
- How to Escape the K.A.P.O.W Camp.
- How to Escape the Fort Tundra.
- How to Escape the Area 17.
- How to Escape the H.M.S Orca.
- How to Escape the H.M.P Offshore.
The Glorious Regime
- Raise your intellect to 60.
- Craft or find a red key. You can get one from the quest: “Appreciation Society”.
- Craft a bed dummy and place it in your bed.
- Obtain a guard outfit.
- Find or buy a crowbar.
- Put on your guard outfit and head south east to the location shown. Start chipping the wall.
- After breaching through that wall head north through the red door and run for it, the prison will unavoidably go into lockdown so just run for it.
- Reach 50 intellect.
- Find the following items: 2 ice packs, 1 roll of duct tape. You can find one of the ice packs in the back room in the south east infirmary. You need infirmary outfit to go there.
- Craft the Heart Rate Slower.
- Head to the previously mentioned infirmary with your heart rate slower and go to the indicated area to escape. The heart rate slower is contraband so make sure everything is clear before running through it to your victory.
Get to da’ chopper!
- Find the following items: “Wax, Soap, Lighter, Jar of Ink, Dinner Tray”.
- The dinner tray can only be found in 1 place, north west of the prison, in the multiplayer room. Dig under it like we did:
- Craft or get a plastic red key (per player). You can get one from the quest: “Appreciation Society”.
- Craft or buy a contraband pouch (per player).
- Craft a fake gun:
- Take your plastic red key, contraband pouch and fake gun and head all the way upstairs through the stairs by job time.
- When you reach the top gather your friends and escape in the chopper.