A complete list of the location of all the Got ‘Ems in the game.
Got Em’s Achievement
This is a list of all the Got Em’s in the game and there location.
You can tell that you got one of them as Coop will say at the end of the conversation Got Em. This list will be split up into there locations.
Netherton High School
- Light in the Reception Room.
- Cactus in the Reception Room.
- Test Tubes in the Science Class.
- Urinal in the Boys bathroom – Have to do it twice to get it.
- Trash Can in History Class.
- Book Shelf in History Class.
- Non Fiction Sign in library on the side of the first Book Shelf.
- Books on the Non Fiction Shelf same place as the Non Fiction Sign.
- Blow Torch in Shop Class.
- Board on the wall in the Secluded Corner on the map (Between the Kickstarter Hall’s).
- Blue Rag on the floor in the Boiler Room.
- Red Chair’s in the Gym.
- Netherton Narwalls Sign in the Gym.
- Hose Pipe at Shark Dad’s House.
- Stack Of Tires In the Gas Station.
- Tools on the wall in the Gas Station.
- Leaf Blowers in the Gas Station.
- Lids in Circle J’s Near the Super Slurper Machine.
- Magazine Rack in Circle J’s Near the window.
- Cross Walk on the Intersection between White Sands and Knothole.
- Fire Hydrant on Trinity Boulevard Outside Rod’s Pizza.
- Box on Coop’s Desk in his room.
- Bench in Grandma’s Room near the window.
- Coat Stand in the Living Room.
- Green Bag laying against boxes in the Garage near the table.
- Freezer Draw in the Kitchen.
- Tap in the Garden between the BBQ and Ladder.
- Ladder in the Attic partly hidden behind some boxes.
- Box of Character that look like C&H characters in the Attic.
Golden Haze Retirement Home
- Board on the wall in the Reception.
- Short Tree with White long flowers on it near the Blue Wheel Chair in the Court Yard.
- Electric Wheel Chair Storage Sign in Corner on map [Top Left].
- TV Plug in the Dining Hall.
- Pot of Pills in Blair’s Room.
- Toilet in Thorman’s Room partly hidden by a wall.
- Bed Sheet in Thorman’s Room.
- Cork Board in Nurses Station.
Be the first to comment