33 weapons required for certain endings.
Guide to Weapons Collector
- Nameless Blade – Starting weapon.
- Lily-Leaf Sword – 2,400 gold from shop in Nier’s Village.
- Beastbain – 16,800 gold from shop in Nier’s Village.
- Nirvana Dagger – Located in a breakable box midway up the Lost Shrine (before second ladder).
- Moonrise – Help the villager being attacked by shades in the southern plains area (by a tree somewhat close to the manor).
- Earth Wyrm’s Claw – 8,400 gold from shop in Facade.
- Rebirth – Obtained automatically during the story when you rescue the prince of Facade.
- Faith – Obtained from the Mayor in the Forest of Myth if you release the other two villagers from the Deathdream (can be purchased in The Aerie in part 2 if you miss it here, before obtaining Sacrifice key fragment)
- Blade of Treachery – Found inside a box in the Manor while helping Emil (at the other end of the passage upon unlocking the door that requires Darkness Key).
- Phoenix Dagger – Available from the Weapon Shop in Seafront for 36,200 gold.
- Ancient Overlord – Obtained automatically during the story from the King of Facade.
- Labyrinth Whisper – Drops from the Shade you need to kill during the side quest “The Bridge in Peril”.
- Iron Pipe – Found in Nier’s Dream (the location you are transported to when you complete “The Magical Stone” quest) OR automatically given when you complete Ending B.
- Fool’s Embrace – Obtained during the first door of the World of the Recycled Vessel.
- Kusanagi – Starting two-handed sword in Part Two of the story.
- Axe of Beheading – Available from the Weapon Shop in Nier’s Village for 19,200 gold.
- Fang of the Twins – Found on the first floor of the Manor Basement at the start of Part Two, hidden in a box in the first room with all the boxes (if you miss it you can go back down there later in the same way).
- Vile Axe – Available from the Weapon Shop in Seafront for 21,600 gold.
- Beastlord – Found just outside the door to the boss room when you return to the Lost Shrine in.
- Iron Will – Automatically obtained during the story when you get the item from the Junk Heap for the Weaponsmith.
- Labyrinth’s Song – Obtained at the end of the quest “Disturbing the Sleep of Kings” (prerequisite to unlock side quest: finish the quest “A Shade Entombed”) [Both quests will be available after collecting key fragment].
- Phoenix Sword – Found in the first room of the Shadowlord’s Castle, in a box to the left of the doors you progress through.
- Fool’s Lament – Obtained during the second door of the World of the Recycled Vessel.
- Transience – Starting spear in Part Two of the story.
- Sunrise – Available from the Weapon Shop in Nier’s Village for 21,600 gold.
- Spear of the Usurper – Available from the Weapon Shop in Seafront for 19,200 gold.
- Captain’s Holy Spear – Available from the Weapon Shop in Facade for 30,000 gold.
- Phoenix Spear – Available from the Weapon Shop in Facade for 37,400 gold.
- The Devil Queen – Inside a box when entering the Lost Shrine from the boat entrance, just before the second ladder.
- Beastcurse – Inside a box just before you drop down to the boss room in the Junk Heap.
- Labyrinth’s Shout – Obtained at the end of the quest “The Damaged Map”.
- Dragoon Lance – Inside a box in the Shadowlord’s Castle 2nd room, immediately after you escape from the Boar shade into the large stairwell. The box is on the right, right before said stairwell.
- Fool’s Accord – Obtained during the third door of the World of the Recycled Vessel.