This guide will show you how to free 15+ GB of disc space in Days Gone.
Guide to Reduce Game Size
Like many other games Days Gone will install language-pack files of all supported languages.
By following these simple steps you can free 15+ GB of disc space:
- Open the game folder of Days Gone
- Open BendGameContentPaksLang
- Here you will find 24 pak-files. 23 of them are the language-pack files.
- siepresents.pak is not a language-pack file – Don’t delete this file!
Important: All files larger than 1 GB are language files of the fully supported languages (audio, texts etc.)
- All small files are the files of unsupported audio languages (Chinese etc.).
- If you need them, don’t delete the english language-pack file (es.pak).
Remember: Don’t delete siepresents.pak. Delete all the other language-pack files.
- You can delete 22 files & free up to 15+ GB of disk space.
- In the end, there should only be 2 pak-files in the Lang folder.
Important: If you verify the game-cache the files will be restored Future updates may also restore these files.
Recommended for You
- None Found