Before you play the SnowRunner game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- The tutorial sends you to Alaska near the end. Go right back to Michigan; the mud there is less treacherous than the Alaskan snow and ice.
- Hang on to the Chevrolet pickup the game starts you off with; it can be customized to be a fairly capable Scout early on, which are great for finding watchtowers or checking out new road.
- The Tayga 6436 is an excellent all-around heavy truck that you can find and unlock as soon as you get your first garage. This is highly recommended.
- There are some goofy control and UI design decisions, but the game is usually good about displaying available controls in menus. Look carefully in e.g. the map and garage menus.
- To transfer vehicles between regions, they need to be in the garage, then you Retain them (space on keyboard, X on xbox).