How to Make Custom Portrait?
Find an image that you like and crop it to make your character really special. You need to create three files with this names and resolutions:
- Fulllength.png – 692×1024 px.
- Medium.png – 330×432 px.
- Small.png – 185×242 px.
Once you have your png files, you’ll need to copy them into the following directory:
- C:Users[username]AppDataLocalLowOwlcat GamesPathfinderWrath of the RighteousPortraits
Note: If you dont have a Portraits folder, just create it.
Then launch the game and start creating your character!
Need More? 400 Portraits for Pathfinder: WOTR!
How about 400 new high quality lore & art friendly portraits to the game. Just download this zip archive from Nexus:
Recommended for You
- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous – How to Get 500g Mercs After Prologue
- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous – How to Use Party Formations
- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous – Combat Mechanic Tips and Details
- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous – Definitive Companions Guide
- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous – Tips and Tricks for Getting Started