Berserkers: Join them
I go through the basic idea of joining the beserkers. This will contain some quest information, so if you feel like this spoilers you, dont keep on reading.
First of all you need to make your way to Edan and talk with Ragnar. He will give you some quests that you definetly should do. He will give you a special task that you will need to complete for being able to join the beserker. He will also keep track of how "well" you solved the quests or if you even completed them at all. You can always go to him when you want to know the status of your doing.
The cleric. He will ask you to give him the cleric weapons you found. Don't give them to him, since Ragnas wife will be asking for them as well, and you want her on your side.
There are alot of people that have quests for you in Edan, and you should talk to pretty much everyone who you can talk with. Notice here that people only give a good word to Ragnar, if they are satisfied with your work. Sometimes you need to resist the higher reward you would get, for making a good result in terms of joining the beserkers.
The chiefs of the two clans have also some special tasks for you. You should go through each dialogue with them. Angrim is a strict guy. He will ask you to obeye the law at all cost, keep that in mind when making his quest, since he might want to test you out, if you stick with the rules. Cormag has a more "relaxed" opinion on Elex weapons and technology, you don't need to worry here.
One, somewhat "hidden" quest, is the one you can complete, when you have stolen Ragnars sword. It's located nearby the throne. When you are standing in front of it, go slightly to the right and straight forward. There's a little room, where you can find the sword of Eisenfaust at the wall. There are sometimes guards around it, so don't get caught. Then head back to Ragnar and tell him you found his sword.
When Ragnar is satisfied with your work, he will give you a nice reward and another mission to check the status of the outposts. Notice here: After finishing this new quest, you still won't be able to join the berserkers, unless you finished the special task, he gave to you right from the start to scout the other cities.
After you have done that, you will be finally able to join the beserkers. You will get nice rewards and are able to choose your magic hand. Head to "How to use magic", if you are not sure how to switch the spells.
Berserkers: Become a Warrior
Congratulations you are a Beserker now! But only a poor little cultivator (the guys who care about the plants, such skill, much wow).
- By becoming a cultivator, you have access to more weapons and armor. Head to the Blacksmith and grab the cultivator armor, if this one is better than yours. Ragnar already gave you the main piece, so you don't need to buy that one.
- You now can learn berserker specific skills as well.
- You also got to choose the magic hand you'd like to use in combat.
- Now you have the possibility to rank up further to Warrior!
Ranking up to warrior
For ranking up you will need to do specific quests and meet some requirements.
- Earn the pledges - Ragnar, Cormag and Angrim will have new quests for you that you need to fulfill, if you want to become a warrior. Be sure to complete them as best as you can, for them to give you the pledge. E.g. make the boring plant quest, instead of argueing to much about it.
- Become level 15 - This is simply a requirement, nothing to do about it.
This section is about the berserker skills. There is not much to say about them so, since I feel they are really clear themselves, but this content will be updated and isn't finished yet.
- Requirements - Obviously, you need to become a beserker before being able to pick up berserker specific skills.
- Where to learn them? - As for the other skills, there is a specific berserker skill trainer, although it's not so clear who that is. I first thought you could learn them from a warchief or ragnar, but the teacher is Caldrim. Caldrim is the guy usually standing around at the mana fountain, although he might go elsewhere depending on the quests you made. If he's not at the mana shrine go to the cultivators, he might be speaking to Born.