How to use the console commands in Kingdom Come: Deliverance and disable the HUD for those oh so great screenshots!
Other KC:D Guides:
- Ancient / Treasure Map Guide.
- How to Get Money for Lockpicks at the Talmberg.
- Tricks of the Trade Quest.
- Pestilence Quest.
How to Use Console Commands
Commands for this game are pretty basic, and act a lot like Skyrim console commands, so you shouldnt have a problem learning them. To use the console, press ~, then input the code and press Enter.
How to Enable / Disable Interface
- g_showHUD 0 – Disables HUD.
- g_showHUD 1 – Enables HUD.
- r_Motionblur 0 – Disables motion blur.
- cl_fov X – Sets the field of view to X (default is 60).
- e_ViewDistRatio X – Changes the distance at which objects start to render (default is 500).
- e_ViewDistRatioVegetation X – Changes the distance at which trees start to render (default is 500).
- e_MergedMeshesInstanceDist X – Changes the distance at which grass is animated (default is 20).
- r_vsync 0 – Disables Vsync.
- r_depthofFieldmode 0 – Disables Depth of field durring dialogue.
- e_TimeOfDay – Shows the current time.
- wh_pl_showfirecursor 1 – Adds a reticule when aiming a bow.
- p_gravity_z X – Changes the intensity of gravity (default is 13).
Items & Money
- wh_cheat_money X – Gives a certain amount of money.
- wh_cheat_addItem [X Y] – Gives X amount of item with the Y ID.
Note: All Item Commands!
Be the first to comment