Labeled maps that will help players out somewhat.
Other Conan Exiles Guides:
- How to Finish the Game!
- Gameplay Tips and Tricks.
- Thralls Guide.
- Buildings and Structural Integrity.
- Server Admin Console Commands List.
- Discovery Locations, Obelisks, Interactable NPCs, Emotes, Exclusive Recipes and The Exiles Journey.
Thrall Camps and Major Settlements
Disclaimer: I did not mark every single camp on the map. I could only try my best to mark the bigger, more noticeable ones.
- Green: Thrall camps on the southern starter side. Most players will progress and leave behind these thralls in no time.
- Red: Thrall camps that usually have more than 2-3 thralls.
- Purple: Points of Interest. Major thrall settlements.
- PS a.k.a. Pirate Ship - Possibly related to Pirate Queen's quests in the future. A gathering of Black Hand members. Dancers and Priests sighted.
- YS a.k.a. Yog Settlement - An alter surrounded by Yog cannibals. Dancers and Priests sighted.
- SC a.k.a. Set City - A city built by Set followers. Dancers and Priests sighted.
This is just a guess but thrall's class and tier seems to be generated at random. I've seen priests and dancers spawn in small camps and large camps with nothing but combat thralls. So finding a large settlement does not guarantee the acquisition of a thrall of your desired class, it just increases the chance of spawning one due to the number of thralls "slots" available in the area.
NPCs and Caves
Disclaimer: It is entirely possible for me to miss a cave or NPC.
- C1 - Cave of Hanuman. Imps inhabit the cave. A statue of Hanuman lies deep within.
- C2 - Cave with Two Entrances. The undead seems to be guarding an empty room. Contents may not have been fully implemented yet.
- C3 - Cave of Thralls. A cave with many thralls living inside. Dancers and Priests sighted.
- GC - Cave of Crocodiles. Cave of the Giant Crocodile and its minions.
- UD - The Gallery. The entrance leading to the Undead Dragon boss. The middle entrance also contains a Giant Snake.
- S1 and S2 - The Spider Den. Cave of the Giant Spider and its minions. One of the entrance ends with a large drop into the boss chamber, may be hard to drop down safely.
- N1 - Nunu the Cannibal. Teaches player the Yog religion. Unlocking tier 1 Yog Altar.
- N2 - Jamila the Pirate Queen. Teaches player the Mitra religion. Unlocking tier 1 Mitra Altar.
- N3 - Mek-Kamoses. Teaches player the Set religion. Unlocking tier 1 Set Altar.
- N4 - Arcos the Wanderer. An aimless NPC who walks along the southern shore.
- N5 - Child of Jhebbal Sag. A werehyena who may have quests to offer in the future.
- N6 - Ghost of the Giant King. Inside a chamber at the end of a hallway. A figure that cannot be interacted with at the moment. But it seems to be the ghost of the Giant King.
- Clear icon: only fighters and/or archers camps.
- Solid icon: camps with artisans.
- Blue: exiled camps.
- Green: desert dogs camps.
- White: black hand camps.
- Red: dafari camps.
- Purple: relic hunters camps.
See also: Discovery Locations, Obelisks, Interactable NPCs, Emotes, Exclusive Recipes and The Exiles Journey.