Other Conan Exiles Guides:
- Gameplay Tips and Tricks.
- Buildings and Structural Integrity.
- Server Admin Console Commands List.
- Discovery Locations, Obelisks, Interactable NPCs, Emotes, Exclusive Recipes and The Exiles Journey.
How to Finish the Game!
Guide on how to remove the bracelet and quit the world with boss location.
Also, this guide will contain spoilers (in fact this guide is a spoiler), so if you continue you are ok with that.
Full Size Map
The map with the various locations of the guide.
Click to enlarge...
Get the Scorgestone
First you want to obtain the Scorgestone.
To do so you have to kill the first three bosses of this guide:
- The Crocodile is located in the brimstone cave near the southern river. Once you have defeated it, you have to skin it with a knife and you will get Jagged Scourgestone Piece.
- The Bug Queen is located on the top North part of the swamp. You have to enter in the mouth of the dungeon and proceed. The Bug Queen is going to be on the center of the cave, with the other spiders. Once skinned, it will drop the Broken Scourgestone Piece If you actually proceed in the cave and climb up, you are going to teleport to the volcano.
- The Pirate King it's located at the end of the pirate camp in the swamps, to reach it you have to kill all the other pirates. The Pirate King usually change names so it might have a different name from the map I made. He will drop Shattered Scourgestone Piece.
Once you have this 3 pieces you will trade the for The Heart of the Sands AKA Scourgestone. To do so go to the Sandswept Ruins and talk to Petruso the Sandstorm Maniac.
Kill the Other Bosses
Each of them will drop a different object necessary to end Conan Exiles:
- The Witch Queen is located in the end of the swamps, in the Celestial Plaza. You will have to defeat 2 giant statues and avoid lasers to be able to get to her. At the time of making this guide, this Boss can be knocked down unconcious with a truncheon. She will drop her mask, the Mask of the Witch Queen, and as well a key to her rooms.
- The Undead Dragon can be found in The Sinkhole, in the middle of the map. Getting there is quite tricky, you will have to jump down and climb or avoid The Giant Snake at the entrance. Also i believe it to be the boss with the most HP in the game, so be prepared. It will drop The Star of the Champion.
- You can find the Barrow King in the most left cavern in the map. You will need the demon blood to enter in the cave. He will drop the Diadem of the Giant Kings.
- The Kingscourge is in The Black Keep, the north dungeon across the last bridge. There are two entrance, one is underwater in the lake, the other one is in the palace. The dungeon is kinda of a labyrinth so you might want to check some Youtube videos to farm his heart. Once defeated, you will have to skin him to get his heart and the Tears of two Races, which is what we need.
- In The Well of Skelos, in the volcano, there is the Serpent Man Priest (or at least i believe it is). Jump down in the portal and in the front of the furnace there is the Priest. By skinning him, you will get The Shining Trapezohedron.
Reach the Altar of Chaosmouth
This is the final part of the adventure, you will be finally able to remove the brachaled that the ancient made as Klael near the cartographer said.
You just have to reach the Chaosmouth, which is located on the wall between the desert and the forest.
Once there, all the previous dropped ingredients and it will istantly create.
As it says, "Remove your bracialet and escape from the Exiled Lands? Please note that doing so will permanently delete your game character and restart the game."
The cutscene can be seen in the video below.